• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 09 March 2022 - 02:44 AM

hai all, can you help me

does anyone have an example of a evaluation checklist/form for transportation service supplier, especially for containers, if you have it you can attach the file in here. thankyou very much all

MacGil

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 09 March 2022 - 02:54 PM

Maya,

Do you mean with example like an auditformat of the transportation service supplier or more like a checklist of the container etc. (like 7 point check)? or an anually supplier review?

Your question can be interpreted in different ways, can you be more specific?

Regards,

Mac

Edited by MacGil, 09 March 2022 - 02:56 PM.

nicfarmer12

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 32 posts
  • 5 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 09 March 2022 - 08:26 PM

hai all, can you help me

does anyone have an example of a evaluation checklist/form for transportation service supplier, especially for containers, if you have it you can attach the file in here. thankyou very much all

Maya,

Are you wanting a receiving checklist that employees would go through when trucks come in to deliver/pick up to ship out your product? 

Nicole Farmer

Maya Sri Mulyani

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 10 March 2022 - 06:31 AM

Maya,

Do you mean with example like an auditformat of the transportation service supplier or more like a checklist of the container etc. (like 7 point check)? or an anually supplier review?

Regards,

Mac

Maya,

Regards,

Mac

Hai Mac, I need all about it. I need audit format of the transportation service supplier and a checklist of the container and anually supplier review. can you give me the example all about it. I need to review everything about it. I am waiting for you, Thankyou so much,

Regards,

Maya

Maya Sri Mulyani

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 10 March 2022 - 06:34 AM

Maya,

Are you wanting a receiving checklist that employees would go through when trucks come in to deliver/pick up to ship out your product? 

Hai Nic, not about it. I need a transportation service supplier audit format and an annual container checklist and supplier review. if you have it, you can attach here

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users