• IFSQN Active
  • 23 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Egypt
    Egypt

Posted 11 April 2023 - 08:03 AM

Dears,
I need to know the right method of risk assessment and to determine the step control level ( PRP , OPRP , CCP )

lets put a rule first ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by observation it will be OPRP  ) and ( ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by measurement , it will be CCP  )

if the hazard type risk degree is in the first step is 9 and the control of it is in the second step , and the second step risk degree is also 9 , so what shall I write at the two steps are both are OPRP or only the control step is the OPRP.

Example : is attached

in this case what shall I write in the control type in the step 1 OPRP or PRP as the control point actually at the step 2 . although the risk degree at the two steps are the same.

Edited by mhosn, 11 April 2023 - 08:11 AM.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 11 April 2023 - 03:00 PM

Dears,
I need to know the right method of risk assessment and to determine the step control level ( PRP , OPRP , CCP )

lets put a rule first ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by observation it will be OPRP  ) and ( ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by measurement , it will be CCP  )

if the hazard type risk degree is in the first step is 9 and the control of it is in the second step , and the second step risk degree is also 9 , so what shall I write at the two steps are both are OPRP or only the control step is the OPRP.

Example : is attached

in this case what shall I write in the control type in the step 1 OPRP or PRP as the control point actually at the step 2 . although the risk degree at the two steps are the same.

Hi mhosn,

I assume you are referring to allocating PRPs, CCPs, OPRPs in iso22000 or fssc22000 standards.

There is a veritable encyclopedia of published methods to respond to yr queries, eg -

Attached File  FSSC22000 Guidance ver.5.pdf   666.91KB   33 downloads

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users