Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 31 July 2006 - 02:16 PM

Dear Simon,

Clarification? For the under 35s perhaps.
I have 2 add-ons, I think that there used to be some kind of an index of dwlable items, if so, does it still exist / hidden to avoid the spiders?
Will other smilies from outside this site work?

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 31 July 2006 - 03:06 PM

Clarification? For the under 35s perhaps.
I have 2 add-ons, I think that there used to be some kind of an index of dwlable items, if so, does it still exist / hidden to avoid the spiders?
Will other smilies from outside this site work?

I meant to close all the help topics I posted to keep them 'as is'. I created a new topic for your question, I think that's the best way to do it.

We used to have a specific forum "documents exchange" but so many documents were being posted as attachments directly in the relevant threads the forum became sort of redundant - so I deleted it, and emptied the contents into the general discussion forum. :o

You may have noticed I've trimmed the number of forums down quite extensively recentley to try and keep the forums neat and focused and remove as much scrolling as possible (see Martin I do listen ;) ).

Regarding smileys show me what you want and I will upload it into the smiley directory. When you click to "show all" smileys when posting there are way too many and I need to trim back as a next project; so if anyone has a particular favourite they want keeping or promoting to the front smiley box, let me know before wield the sword of Damocles on the yellow critters. :helpplease:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 01 August 2006 - 02:01 AM

Dear Simon,

I get yr point but rather sad to see this valuable (IMO anyway) resource disappear (I noticed that the Saferpak home page has not yet realised the loss either). What you need is a virtual curator to liven things up a bit.

Regarding smilies - I hadn't looked at the available list recently and was amazed at the variety, personally I like them even though I don't use them much. Nonetheless I couldn't find the one I wanted (ironic).
Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:24 AM

I get yr point but rather sad to see this valuable (IMO anyway) resource disappear.

Change is good; I like change because if it doesn't work you can always change back. It would be quite easy (5 mins) for me to reshape and refill the 'document download' forum. If at least 8 people say they want it over the next week or so I will do it - how's that?

(I noticed that the Saferpak home page has not yet realised the loss either). What you need is a virtual curator to liven things up a bit.

Can you please explain???

Regarding smilies - I hadn't looked at the available list recently and was amazed at the variety, personally I like them even though I don't use them much. Nonetheless I couldn't find the one I wanted (ironic).
Rgds / Charles.C

Like I said Charles point me in the direction of the one's you fancy and I'll do my very best.

Regards,
Simon

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.

MartLgn

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 155 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:44 AM

You may have noticed I've trimmed the number of forums down quite extensively recentley to try and keep the forums neat and focused and remove as much scrolling as possible (see Martin I do listen ;) ).

And its not gone un-noticed Simon :thumbup: Im slowly coming to terms to with my scrolling phobia but all help is appreciated :lol2:

Why put off until tomorrow that which you can avoid doing altogether ?

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:29 AM

Dear Simon,

Yr Point1,

I suspect this may not be a 5 minute job in reality and I don't want to be a pest so I'm quite happy with any decision strategy / conclusion you choose. My thought was that a lot of recent members might not be aware of the earlier generous goodies which saved me personally so much labour in the past (particularly, to name but a few, the model HACCP Plan for Packaging Manufacture including Risk Analysis, the set of associated, model pre-requisite procedures/forms (brilliant), the cross-reference chart for BRC/ISO9k2k -

Yr point2, I noticed this on homepage link while hunting / failing to locate the items referred above. -

'TIP: If you are developing a food packaging technical system to meet the requirements of the BRC Global Standard - Food Packaging sign up for the discussion forum to download free document templates including an example HACCP study, procedures and forms.'

Yr Point3

Well noted, many thanks (in advance).

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2006 - 12:46 PM

OK it was ten minutes. I collated as many as documents as I could find; if you notice anything missing let me know and I will try and search for it. Thanks for the 'heads up' on this Charles, you were right and I appreciate you pointing it out.

Document Exchange Forum

It is now a 'sub forum' of 'General Discussion'

Regards,
Simon

HeatherP

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:54 PM

HI,
I am not able to download any of the papers/procedures/checklists in the forum where these are shared...is there a reason why that I am not seeing? Thanks, Heather

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:06 PM

HI,
I am not able to download any of the papers/procedures/checklists in the forum where these are shared...is there a reason why that I am not seeing? Thanks, Heather

It may be because your account was not validated. It is now so if you are still having problems please let us have an example of a document you are trying to download.

Regards,
Simon

Biss

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 138 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:36 AM

Hi,

when i am trying to reply to any topics, internet explorer shows error message and closed audtomatically so i cant attach doc. when replying through fast reply no probelm is there. any idea why this happening.

Biss

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:47 AM

Attached File  test.txt   4bytes   64 downloads

Hi Biss,

I just attached the above using IE 7 with normal reply function and no problems. Can you provide more details like when it started to happen, your browser and what format document you are trying to attach.

Regards,
Simon

Biss

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 138 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:59 AM

Hi Simon,

I am using IE 6. exactly i dont remember when the probelm started. Still the same problem continues. when i click the 'Add reply' button, screen will appear and closed immediately after showing error message ' IE encountered a prob and closing ....'

but dont have any prob with fast reply option

Biss

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:43 PM

Dear Biss,

but dont have any prob with fast reply option

Strange indeed. Switched to FFox many years ago myself (and I only use / no current problem the "add reply" option). Yr info possibly suggests an IE6 problem at yr end or something happened with cookies or something for this forum.
I tried my (almost dormant) IE6 and seemed no problem with the "add reply" function. Maybe you cud test FFox just to compare although I appreciate it represents a bit of effort. Or maybe first try delete cookies / temp files as long as this causes no other problems for you.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Biss

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 138 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:11 AM

thanks for the help .. i will try

Biss

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:29 AM

Dear Biss,

One additional typical check if the previous ones hv no effect is to temporarily turn off any antivirus / firewall and retest. But I am sure you probably know all this stuff already.

Can cheer you up perhaps in that you are not the only person with problems. My computer(s) (both IE6 and FFox)will not accept the "remember me" option box for this forum (or other forums) so I hv to login every time I access. I hv completely failed to find a solution for this :angry: :biggrin:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:55 AM

I'm sorry to have to say it must be at your end Biss. No other user is reporting a problem. Maybe you could upgrade to the latest version of the IE browser?

Regards,
Simon

Biss

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 138 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:39 AM

Hi,

thanks for the help. I will try to update IE.

Edited by Biss, 15 April 2009 - 03:40 AM.

Biss

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2009 - 03:45 PM

Hi,

thanks for the help. I will try to update IE.

I hope you manage to get full access again soon Biss, your inputs on discussions here are very important to us and most welcome. :smile:

Regards,
Simon

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users