• IFSQN Senior
  • 267 posts
  • 27 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 July 2023 - 06:13 PM

OMG!  I am beyond frustrated. 
We've been using Hygiena Ensure Touch for quite some time.  We just received a 2nd unit as back up and we do occasionally need 2.

I'm pretty familiar with Hygiena, as I used it in previous jobs. 

So, I try setting up the new unit, NOTHING works.  Ask on the website, and finally get that one registered.  Ask about syncing the 2 units and am told that can be done once it's registered. THEN I'm told they no longer support the software we were using and I have to register the old one on the cloud as well. Ok, do that.
It wipes out EVERYTHING.  The guy tells me I have enter all the locations again.  (I'm new here, I don't know all the locations or where the list is kept.) 

Email him again, asking if there is anyway to restore the information and sync.  Finally he tells me he can merge the old account with the new cloud account then sync the 2 units......  fingers crossed!  This is going on day 2.

WHY do are many websites that are supposed to 'make thing easier' so NOT user friendly.?????

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,514 posts
  • 1515 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 12 July 2023 - 06:18 PM

That is horrible!  Yes, what you want to do is admin work for 36 hours straight to get this working ASAP

Hopefully everything gets put back as it was and it's smooth sailing 

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

Brothbro

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 363 posts
  • 115 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Aimlessly browsing the internet

Posted 12 July 2023 - 08:50 PM

A tale as old as time...

- There exist 100 competing software that lack proper support and are frustrating for the end user

- A company gets the bright idea to make new software, but this time it will be "user friendly and totally convenient"

- There now exist 101 competing software that lack proper support and are frustrating for the end user

Sorry to hear that MissFrankie! On the bright side, no doubt after dealing with this mess you will be an expert at the Hygiena system. 

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users