• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Lithuania
    Lithuania

Posted 04 August 2023 - 06:57 AM

Hello,

I work in a lead feed sector company that manages a group of companies. Some of our companies only grow crops, some only buy and sell crops some only organize transport, some only produce feed and I am a QA manager and manage all documents of all of these companies and am a HACCP team lead, but formally I do not work in any of them. One of the trading companies will be audited and I am wondering if I should have a "contract" with this company that will be audited. Can anyone please share a simple "contract" for me to sign or maybe some simpler solution ideas? Thank you

mohamed ahmed yusuf

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 190 posts
  • 40 thanks
Good

• Egypt
    Egypt
  • Interests:Reading, Listening music, handball , volleyball, food safety, drawing , R&D, Photoshop

Posted 09 August 2023 - 05:00 AM

Hello Blynele,
May I ask what standard are you applying into your facility?
In general,the legal department is responsible for preparing the contract in case this supplier passed the audit successfully.
The contract shall include specific controls related to food safety like:
1. If there is a transportation, containers or shipments shall be protected and sealed.
2. Informing the company with any issues happened during the delivery time.
Things like this,

M.Yusuf

Blynele

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Lithuania
    Lithuania

Posted 09 August 2023 - 06:20 AM

This is not the type of contract, not a supplier contract but for me, on what basis am I creating documents for this company, why am I their HACCP team leader and why am I representing them during the audit. In reality we are one company, but I am not officially working in the one that will have the audit.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 09 August 2023 - 11:06 AM

Hello,

I work in a lead feed sector company that manages a group of companies. Some of our companies only grow crops, some only buy and sell crops some only organize transport, some only produce feed and I am a QA manager and manage all documents of all of these companies and am a HACCP team lead, but formally I do not work in any of them. One of the trading companies will be audited and I am wondering if I should have a "contract" with this company that will be audited. Can anyone please share a simple "contract" for me to sign or maybe some simpler solution ideas? Thank you

I suggest you need an official Company Organisation Chart/Tree which confirms your overall QA Authority (eg HACCP)  for the individual member Companies. Usually already required in most auditable FS Standards  IMEX.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users