Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 October 2023 - 07:30 PM

I am looking for new temperature data loggers to purchase for my company that would primarily be used for validation of our hot filling and cooling capabilities. The current loggers that we use are the HOBO U12 Stainless Temperature Data Logger from Onset, however we are looking for something different. They need to be fully waterproof, be capable of sensing fairly rapid changes in temperature, and be able to sense temperatures between -10 and 212F. If anyone has used any of these that the have been pleased with, I would love to hear about it!

Brothbro

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 363 posts
  • 115 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Aimlessly browsing the internet

Posted 11 October 2023 - 03:51 PM

Thermoworks makes a datalogger that may fit your needs, although the temperature range is a few degrees off from -10F. Their products have always suited my needs, and they do have people in the company you can call for technical advice to make sure the product is right for you.

https://www.thermowo...rmadata-sstpro/

PrplomSolved

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 49 posts
  • 0 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 October 2023 - 08:41 PM

Not sure of your process or familiar with the final products but would a thermocouple + data logger be more fitting? I know of a couple businesses that utilize this system because they need the thermocouples broader temperature range. 

Austin N.

Principal Laboratory Technician 

AEMTEK Athens

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users