Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 24 May 2024 - 07:19 PM

Any one knows how should I start the food fraud program. I am kind of lost. Any guidance i will appreciate it.

kba

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 26 May 2024 - 08:19 AM

Prepare a flow diagram of your Supply Chain and identify all potential areas where fraud opportunities, fraud motivations and fraud controls are possible. Then define appropriate control measures for each of the opportunity, motivation and control identified. 

In your HACCP flow diagram also you need to identify the potential areas where one has the opportunity, motivation and control where fraud can be committed.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Bo16

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 77 posts
  • 19 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 03 June 2024 - 08:21 PM

Michigan State has a food fraud think tank with online training, some of it free, others very inexpensive.  

https://foodfraudpre...nthinktank.com/

Lynx42

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 48 posts
  • 10 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 04 June 2024 - 03:32 PM

Michigan State has a food fraud think tank with online training, some of it free, others very inexpensive.  

https://foodfraudpre...nthinktank.com/

^This.  I did one of the courses a couple weeks ago and we just had our GAP audit.  She had no issues with our SOP and offered resources to where to get help with questions I had regarding the vulnerability assessment portion of it.  I think I was going overboard on finding "robust" questions, and had trouble finding some of the answers.  We are a 3PL and are exempt from a mitigation plan, but it's still required for SQF and Organic certification, so I've been plugging away at it.

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users