I'm working on a HACCP Analysis for a Ingredient Distribution Company. What we do is basically purchase ingredients, store the ingredients and then sell it. We dont have any processing activity in our facilities.
We have two groups of ingredients: those that has to be frozen and the ones that can be store in dry.
To be more specific, these are the categories of product that we sell:
- Wheat (normal wheat and pre-mix wheat)
- flavoring ingredients
- Dried fruits and nuts (almonds, raisings, etc)
- Oil (butter, soy oil, etc)
- Frozen eggs, frozen dognuts, frozen cookies, frozen breads.
- Fillings (fruits, creams)
We do not sell any type of meat and raw vegetables.
Basically, what I'd like to know is if I have to do a HACCP analysis for every product category or a HACCP Analysis for dry goods and another one for frozen goods.
Any help would be appreciated.