Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,845 posts
  • 1365 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:12 PM

Team Spirit: Cultivate the Culture
By Jim Clemmer

Team spirit is the catalytic agent to performance. Strategic plans, marketing, technology, and capital investments are important. But the emotional commitment of the people using the tools or executing the plans will determine if they sink or soar. Too often we enter expensive facilities with high expectations, only to be treated like an intrusion by frontline staff. Or huge investments in CRM technologies, designed to enhance customer service, are used by indifferent frontline staff.

For the best companies, their team spirit or culture is a major competitive advantage. Competitors can get the same equipment, technologies -- and through acquisitions -- buy comparable products, people, brands, facilities, and other assets. But they can't buy the intangible culture of customer caring or commitment to high quality that makes or breaks their tangible investments.

Read Full Article:
Team Spirit: Cultivate the Culture

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users