• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:08 PM

Dear all:
Actually Iam studying MSc in food technology,and many of searches must be completed ,alteration,and reviewed by the advisor.
I intends to arrange research in haccp .About the problems in implementation the haccp system in accrescent countries,especially in arab countries and what are the solutions for these problems ?How haccp system be active?So i need help if there is any topic or research can assist me to complete my seminar?.

Best regards

monzer

Edited by monzer, 03 January 2009 - 02:43 PM.

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 342 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:48 PM

Dear all:
Actually Iam studying MSc in food technology,and many of searches must be completed ,alteration,and reviewed by the advisor.
I intends to arrange research in haccp .About the problems in implementation the haccp system in accrescent countries,especially in arab countries and what are the solutions for these problems ?How haccp system be active?So i need help if there is any topic or research can assist me to complete my seminar.

Best regards

monzer

hi Monzer

The biggest problem i face with my HACCP, and i appreciate i'm probably outside the scope of your research in that i'm in the UK, is that production or engineers make "slight" adjustments and they don't tell me!

The way that i've tried to manage this is not only to have the senior production people and engineers on my HACCP team,and to use them to verify my HACCP plan, but to hold regular reviews (which we call continuous improvement meetings- kill two birds with 1 stone!) where we discuss all alterations, projects etc.

caz x

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:07 PM

no comments.please anybody replyyyyy......

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,856 posts
  • 1366 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:15 PM

Hi Monzer, well it's weekend and it is still the tailend of the Christmas holidays for some of us (back to work tomorrow). Please be patient and i'm sure you will get more input as we all get back to normal tomorrow.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Jean

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 429 posts
  • 8 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:27 PM

Dear Monzer,

IMO, you will need to classify the HACCP implementation in different sectors like for example:- food service establishments, Farm HACCP, Manufacturing etc and then find out the problems faced in each sectors. It would be better for you to make a list of few industries which you would like to include in your research and then work out in detail.

What do you think?? Maybe others can give a better opinion.

Best regards,

J

Only the curious will learn and only the resolute overcome the obstacles to learning. The quest quotient has always excited me more than the intelligence quotient. Eugene S Wilson

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5675 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:30 AM

Dear Monzer,

As already noted yr question (although of considerable practical significance) is rather "general". :smile:

You maybe should have given some idea of the kind of establishment being concerned which is a very important factor, ie a large established company or ???

Anyway, here are three links which consider yr query in a general way. You will see that there are some obvious similarities for certain parameters, eg cost of implementation (staff, equipment etc), benefits etc. I hv to say that I recalled having encountered almost all the factors discussed at one time or another, especially the costs involved ! Not sure about the relevance to Arabic locations but many of the items discussed are probably globally valid IMO.

http://www.milkprodu..._businesses.htm

http://www.ifama.org...Paper_Final.pdf

http://www.nutricion.../pdf/taylor.pdf.

It may be you hv more specific interests, eg product types. If so you need to provide a little more detail.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:10 PM

Dear every body:
first of all ,thanks alot to whom gave me these links.really helpful and assist me in my research.in fact there is in this forum some experts or elite and thanks again for all .

monzer

Edited by monzer, 06 January 2009 - 06:59 PM.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users