• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:33 PM

Dear All:

Can anyone provide me requirments for food retails and for resorts(food or health requirments)?

Thanks alot

Monzer

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:21 PM

Dear All:

Can anyone provide me requirements for food retails and for resorts (food or health requirements)?

Thanks alot

Monzer

Hello Monzer,

Hello Monzer, I know English is not your first language and it is not always easy to phrase a question in another language, but if you want to receive useful feedback you will need to make your questions more clear. I hope you do not take offence to my remark; we really do want to help you.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:44 PM

Hello Monzer,

Hello Monzer, I know English is not your first language and it is not always easy to phrase a question in another language, but if you want to receive useful feedback you will need to make your questions more clear. I hope you do not take offence to my remark; we really do want to help you.

Regards,
Simon

Dear Simon:
Sorry for my bad English language I will try to give you the clue for my question
Actually Iam looking for any requirements/guidelines/standards for Health food shops(retail) and Resorts.
thats all,

Thanks
Monzer

Edited by monzer, 12 February 2009 - 02:18 PM.

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:31 PM

Dear All:

Nobody will help me????

Regards

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:59 PM

Dear All:

Nobody will help me????

Regards

No I don't think so Monzer. As mentioned earlier your question is too vague and wide. You need to help yourself before anyone else can help you. It's up to you.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:53 PM

No I don't think so Monzer. As mentioned earlier your question is too vague and wide. You need to help yourself before anyone else can help you. It's up to you.

Regards,
Simon

Dear Simon:
Thanks for your advice.I will try to search properlly by internet.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:33 AM

Dear monzer,

I presume you are asking something like - "What operational standard do "Health" shops have to conform to in order to be legal ??" This will surely much depend on the geographical location I think, which may partly explain lack of response. Again, I expect that the result will depend on the range of products involved. A quick googling didn't seem to well understand a uniform interpretation of "Health shop" unfortunately (perhaps there isn't one :smile: )

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Jean

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 429 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:38 AM

Dear Monzer,

Have a look at the Recommended Code of Practice from Codex General Principles of Food Hygiene (CAC/RCP 1-1969, Rev.4- 2003).

Please excuse if I have got you wrong.

Best regards,

J

Only the curious will learn and only the resolute overcome the obstacles to learning. The quest quotient has always excited me more than the intelligence quotient. Eugene S Wilson

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:09 PM

Dear monzer,

I presume you are asking something like - "What operational standard do "Health" shops have to conform to in order to be legal ??" This will surely much depend on the geographical location I think, which may partly explain lack of response. Again, I expect that the result will depend on the range of products involved. A quick googling didn't seem to well understand a uniform interpretation of "Health shop" unfortunately (perhaps there isn't one :smile: )

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Charles:
Thanks for your reply.Frankly in our country there are regulations issued by several authorities,for instance ministry of health /municipalities /ports.and in particular various requirements for foods &health are issuing by municipality(food department).for example the requirements for restaurant they require particular size and Number of sinks ,etc...that when some body intend to open ashop.I want to know these regulations in EU contries.So I was asking about if some one wants to open resort in particular include
cafeteria or satellite kitchen what are the health & food requirements?

thanks

Best Regards
Monzer

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

Dear monzer,

OK, I deduce you are asking for the typical EU / local requirements that a restaurant, cafeteria or satellite kitchen has to comply with.

The initial general answer for food (and i think many other items also) is that there is a complicated 2 - tier situation. The EU issue general rules for almost anything but individual countries still have the legal (sovereign) right to modify these regulations as per their own internal requirements.

Do I understand yr question ok ? If so, some answers will probably appear shortly :smile:

(if correct, Jean's previous answer is relevant but there are other specific EC / local regulations involved also)

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

a_andhika

Generally Recognized As Sane

• IFSQN Senior
  • 338 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia
  • Interests:Manga, Comics, Anime, Epic & High-tech Movies, Video Games, and CSI stuffs

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:49 AM

Hello monzer,

I get these from the National Restaurant Association:

http://www.restauran...oodsecurity.cfm

http://www.restauran...ty/foodcode.cfm

The Food Code from FDA seems great to be a guideline (well I admit I havent read it throughly). You can download it by simply following those links above. And bout the EU, maybe you can find something in here:

http://useu.usmissio...i/foodsafe.html

or here:

http://www.uma.pt/jc...efoodsafety.pdf

Regards,

Arya

IF
safety and quality means perfection
AND
nobody's perfect
THEN
why should I bother?

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:03 PM

Dear monzer,

OK, I deduce you are asking for the typical EU / local requirements that a restaurant, cafeteria or satellite kitchen has to comply with.

The initial general answer for food (and i think many other items also) is that there is a complicated 2 - tier situation. The EU issue general rules for almost anything but individual countries still have the legal (sovereign) right to modify these regulations as per their own internal requirements.

Do I understand yr question ok ? If so, some answers will probably appear shortly :smile:

(if correct, Jean's previous answer is relevant but there are other specific EC / local regulations involved also)

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Charles&jean

100% u&a-andhika answered my question.
thanks

Monzer

Edited by monzer, 18 February 2009 - 03:21 PM.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users