• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Oman
    Oman

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:30 PM

Hi;

I ask again because this forum is the main source to take the best information and pure knowledge.Actually I am looking for a presentation about foods,what are the preservations methods for food,cross contamination and and food poisoning with pictures.But simple because this will be presented to school.

please foreword me any presentation that you find.

Khalid

Hongyun

Finger Lickin' Good

• IFSQN Member
  • 241 posts
  • 20 thanks
Neutral

• Singapore
    Singapore

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

Hi Khalid,

Perhaps you can modify your presentation using the links from Food Safety and Quality Presentations?

"World Community Grid made it possible for us to analyze in one day the number of specimens that would take approximately 130 years to complete using a traditional computer."

- Dr. David J. Foran, professor and lead researcher at The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.

Join our LinkedIn Group! >> <<

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:05 PM

Dear Hongyun,

Super archive (2006) link :clap:

Khalid didnt state the age range unfortunately (??). Then again, if old enough to be interested in such hazards, maybe ok with some editing :dunno: .

Rgds - Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

khalid2009

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Oman
    Oman

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

Dear Hongyun,

Super archive (2006) link :clap:

Khalid didnt state the age range unfortunately (??). Then again, if old enough to be interested in such hazards, maybe ok with some editing :dunno: .

Rgds - Charles.C

Dear Charles :

The age is between 14-20 years.

Best Regards

Khalid

Edited by khalid2009, 24 March 2009 - 05:36 PM.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:12 AM

Dear Khalid,

Did you look at the links already given ? Any use or too difficult ?

I tried first two (very large file sizes !) and the material looked quite advanced (?) + not so many graphics (?) but maybe you like it ??

My guess is you are looking for something more basic in pictorial form like factories use for training hygiene for the employees ?? The preservation part is then a different aspect, not sure if hv ever seen this in simple form. :rolleyes:

Pls advise.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:16 PM

Nice find Hongyun. It's easy to lose sight of the amount of archived information available here.

Thanks,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Hongyun

Finger Lickin' Good

• IFSQN Member
  • 241 posts
  • 20 thanks
Neutral

• Singapore
    Singapore

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:22 AM

Nice find Hongyun. It's easy to lose sight of the amount of archived information available here.

Thanks,
Simon

I should thank you for having the archive. :smile: Nice presentations indeed. But the same cannot be said for Khalid?

@Khalid,

Are the presentations too wordy for your students? Though I still think you can get some info from the presentations and modify/simplified them so your students can understand them better.

"World Community Grid made it possible for us to analyze in one day the number of specimens that would take approximately 130 years to complete using a traditional computer."

- Dr. David J. Foran, professor and lead researcher at The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.

Join our LinkedIn Group! >> <<

khalid2009

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Oman
    Oman

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

I should thank you for having the archive. :smile: Nice presentations indeed. But the same cannot be said for Khalid?

@Khalid,

Are the presentations too wordy for your students? Though I still think you can get some info from the presentations and modify/simplified them so your students can understand them better.

Dear Hongyun:

Fabulous,& too helpful many thanks for you and charles.I arranged a nice presentation from them .

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users