Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 23 December 2009 - 05:40 AM

I got this article from another forum. It gives us a glimpse of the future structure of Management System Standards being developed by ISO Technical Committees responsible to develop different management standards.

I, at least, have a strong hope to have nicely managed standards for all types management systems in near future. :rolleyes:

Attached File  Improving_mss_alignment_IMS_5_2009_E.pdf   350.15KB   71 downloads

Regards:
Zeeshan

Edited by Zeeshan, 23 December 2009 - 05:42 AM.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:44 PM

Thanks for the interesting article Zeeshan. Many of our colleagues are struggling to manage multiple systems so if they can be streamlined and aligned further then that can only be a good thing. The flower model…I quite like that.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users