• Quick Navigation
Photo

Sanitation Standard Operational Procedures (SSOP)

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
- - - - -

amb

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:49 PM

Hello,
I am in currently updating some of my SOPs for this year and I would like to know if anybody has a model or a template of sanitation procedures or schedules. I usually do it as need it but i would like to have other opinions..
Thanks,

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:07 PM

Here is an example cleaning schedule, of course there should be the relevant cleaning record to support each activity. Just to get you started.

Attached File  Example Production Department Cleaning Schedule.doc   51.5KB   727 downloads

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 2 Members:

amb

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:44 AM

Simon,
Thank you very much, for a while I thougth nobody will response to this. It is very helpful.

Here is an example cleaning schedule, of course there should be the relevant cleaning record to support each activity. Just to get you started.

Attached File  Example Production Department Cleaning Schedule.doc   51.5KB   727 downloads

Abdul Qudoos

• IFSQN Senior
  • 308 posts
  • 42 thanks
Neutral

• United Arab Emirates
    United Arab Emirates

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:47 AM

I am in currently updating some of my SOPs for this year and I would like to know if anybody has a model or a template of sanitation procedures or schedules. I usually do it as need it but i would like to have other opinions..

This might be helpful for updation in SSOPs:

SSOP can be prepared in accordance with the CODEX and FDA Regulations, this describes how factory meet certain key sanitation conditions and practices and also describes how the plant operations will be monitored to ensure the prescribed conditions and practices are met.

The monitoring frequency described depending on the requirement and the level of risk.

The key areas of sanitation are: water supply, conditions & cleanliness of food contact surfaces, prevention of cross contamination, maintenance of hand washing and toilet facilities, protection of food from adulterants, storage of toxic chemical compounds, control of employee health condition, exclusion of the pests, waste disposal, preventive maintenance, storage and warehousing, protection of food, food packaging and food contact services from adulterants.

Join me on
Abdul Qudoos on LinkedIn
Follow me on twitter Healthy_Food_
Visit my website Healthy Food Management

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth