Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Guatemala
    Guatemala

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:11 PM

hi every one im new to this great forum, hope i can help out as much as i know youll help me.

I ran a bottled water facility, its a medium size facility, in which we bottled from 250ml to 5 gal, recently we just started the HACCP the engineer in charge of the procedure took around 3 or 4 months to create the report of recommendations, we are doing the needed changes right now, one of the recommendations was to create a new lab to analyze water after being being bottled we used to do that only for the source to keed parameters of the source in control, but we've never had and in house lab for post process, so i would like to know what parameters are the most common for well source bottled water after being bottled, we used to measure PH, TDS, and hardness.

Thanks

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:06 AM

Dear Alex Arriaza,

The requirements of water to be sold as "drinkable" are usually controlled in every country by Law. The analyses involved are often referred to an International Standard like WHO. I believe some countries also place a Producer Code on bottles to validate that the product / producer has been officially approved.

You didn't mention any microbiological aspect in yr post but I am sure you must be doing such measurements.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users