• IFSQN Member
  • 166 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:37 AM

Can someone advise.........

I am working at a beef packing plant, not been here long and I have been gibven the responsibility of cold sampling management. Currently we have a storage facility away from the site where our orders are picked from. This is where we sample most of our product with a team of three based there.

I have to do a presentation to the ops director as he knows me from adam and he wants to see what I am about. Presetations is not my strong point at all and I need to complete the presentation on what we do know and how do i propose to improve this

Any suggestions........ I also need to cover off process control, production currently controlling QA auditing but i have foud some gaps in this but i need to present this positively of the gaps and how i am going to improver this. As it was his idea to go this way so being negative is not an option.

Any advice out there

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:16 AM

Can anyone help aps with this one?

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users