• IFSQN Member
  • 158 posts
  • 74 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:21 PM

Dear All,

I was told to write some beyond zero action plans based on SMART for finance dept. Can anyone help?.:helpplease:

This I have to make as a personnel leadership commitment - and list the activities - Really I dont know anything and so much confused.:unsure:
Rgds,
Anish

Edited by Anish, 21 February 2011 - 12:25 PM.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,845 posts
  • 1365 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:31 PM

SMART is an acronym for Specific, Measurable, Agreed to, Realistic and Time phased. These criteria help to set goals that can be achieved.

I have no idea about "beyond zero action plan"

Can you be a little more specific with what you have been asked to do?

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Jomy Abraham

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 96 posts
  • 40 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:17 PM

Dear Anish

What my understanding about the beyond zero defect is "reduce the current defect rates and improvise the system to attain the specific objectives based on some KPIs or SMART ...for SMART, following link may be helpful
http://rapidbi.com/m...martobjectives/

I do wait to know more about this query...........

Regards
Jomy Abraham

Dear All,

I was told to write some beyond zero action plans based on SMART for finance dept. Can anyone help?.:helpplease:

This I have to make as a personnel leadership commitment - and list the activities - Really I dont know anything and so much confused.:unsure:
Rgds,
Anish

Anish

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 158 posts
  • 74 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:03 AM

Dear Simon & Jomy,

I am aware of SMART... but this is totally related to Safety ethics/Goals to be followed by each employee in Finance department, who is sitting in corporate office... in a different location which is a public building - where 8th floor is allotted for them - the remaining floors are shopping malls and hospital.

Already there is so much rule about parking the car - way of parking...if any employees are not following they are getting penalized...So I think this is all about following Safety & the employee contribution towards safety..

Pls. find the attachment forwarded by the Safety Head ...:rolleyes:

Anyone can inputs....

Rgds,
anish

SMART is an acronym for Specific, Measurable, Agreed to, Realistic and Time phased. These criteria help to set goals that can be achieved.

I have no idea about "beyond zero action plan"

Can you be a little more specific with what you have been asked to do?

Attached Files

Edited by Anish, 22 February 2011 - 05:04 AM.

Jomy Abraham

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 96 posts
  • 40 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:22 AM

Dear Anish

Beyond Zero means reduce negative impacts and increase positive impacts in everythign we do, so that balance is increasingly positive....
For exact improvement, select some areas of improvement based on past performances. Some examples

1. Reduce Road Traffic Accident Rate (RTAR)
2. Reduce Loss time Injury rate (LTI R)
3. Reduce Environmental pollution due to......
Action Plan
1.1 Conduct defensive driving Seminar/Course
1.2 Follow journey management if the org has remot dsitributions
1.3 Daily Vehicle inspection to meet safety criterias.

2.1 Introduce STOP card ( Safety Training Observation Training Programe- will help the employees to report and unsafe act and this will help to reduce incidents/accidents)
2.2 identify the area to be improved and organize a workshop...
2.3 Introduce Behaviour safety programs

These are my limited ideas..

Looking forward to hear more ideas and informations....

Regards
Jomy Abraham

Dear Simon & Jomy,

I am aware of SMART... but this is totally related to Safety ethics/Goals to be followed by each employee in Finance department, who is sitting in corporate office... in a different location which is a public building - where 8th floor is allotted for them - the remaining floors are shopping malls and hospital.

Already there is so much rule about parking the car - way of parking...if any employees are not following they are getting penalized...So I think this is all about following Safety & the employee contribution towards safety..

Pls. find the attachment forwarded by the Safety Head ...:rolleyes:

Anyone can inputs....

Rgds,
anish

Attached Files

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users