Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 369 posts
  • 44 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

Can anybody help me with an example of a validation form to fill-up to address clause 8.2 of ISO 22000. Any help is welcomed, even just a format that worked well for you.

Thank you in advance!

faisal rafique

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 59 posts
  • 19 thanks
Neutral

• Pakistan
    Pakistan

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:56 PM

Can anybody help me with an example of a validation form to fill-up to address clause 8.2 of ISO 22000. Any help is welcomed, even just a format that worked well for you.

Thank you in advance!

Dear,

All things are in this attached file from codex
Faisal

Attached Files

Thanked by 3 Members:

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,233 posts
  • 1293 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 20 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

Thank you in advance!

Here is a sample summary form.

Attached File  OPRP 4 Management of Cleaning Validation.pdf   156.73KB   396 downloads

Regards,

Tony

Thanked by 3 Members:

Georgina

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• Mexico
    Mexico

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:15 PM

Hello! Which is the control measure you want to validate?? Cleaning? Heat processes? Metal detectors?

It depends on the control measure, there are several strategies to validate, as stated in 8.2 in ISO 22004:

The validation process provides assurance that the combination will deliver products that meet identified acceptable levels. The validation usually includes such activities as

a) reference to validations carried out by others, to scientific literature, or to historical knowledge,

b) experimental trials to simulate process conditions,

c) biological, chemical and physical hazard data collected during normal operating conditions,

d) statistically designed surveys,

e) mathematical modelling, and

f) use of a guide approved by competent authorities.

Hope you can give out more information so I can help.
Regards!

Thanked by 4 Members:

mind over matter

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 369 posts
  • 44 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:13 AM

Hello! Which is the control measure you want to validate?? Cleaning? Heat processes? Metal detectors?

It depends on the control measure, there are several strategies to validate, as stated in 8.2 in ISO 22004:

The validation process provides assurance that the combination will deliver products that meet identified acceptable levels. The validation usually includes such activities as

a) reference to validations carried out by others, to scientific literature, or to historical knowledge,

b) experimental trials to simulate process conditions,

c) biological, chemical and physical hazard data collected during normal operating conditions,

d) statistically designed surveys,

e) mathematical modelling, and

f) use of a guide approved by competent authorities.

Hope you can give out more information so I can help.
Regards!

No specific control measure. Just a general validation form detailing HOW TO VALIDATE a control measures.

If a general form for confirmation that the activities were accomplished and whether use of the methodologies is effective or not would not be possible, no worries. I was just wondering if a general form or checklist will do.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users