Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:11 AM

I wondered if anyone has examples of how to structure the contents of the manual to match the clause requirements of the ISO22000 standard. I am used to BRC with the sructure and actual contents specifically set out in line with the manual.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

I wondered if anyone has examples of how to structure the contents of the manual to match the clause requirements of the ISO22000 standard. I am used to BRC with the sructure and actual contents specifically set out in line with the manual.

Dear Lady,

I recall there are a few examples of "Quality" manuals for ISO 22000 referenced on this forum. Just like ISO 9000 series, one can no doubt find some quite esoteric examples but so far the few i hv seen have been mainly an example of reverse engineering which IMEX is probably the most popular, general style?. :smile:

The detailed implementation of items like HACCP is a different issue of course. Just like the use of Codex within BRC.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,238 posts
  • 1294 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

Hi there,

Example attached from ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System - Food Manufacturers Edition

Attached File  Food Safety Management System Contents.pdf   234.96KB   93 downloads

Regards,

Tony

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users