• Quick Navigation
Photo

Allergen assessment of treenut (almond & pistachio)

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

naseem11

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:watch sports and current affairs. reading books,

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

I am working in powder energy drink manufacturing and packing industry. i use almond and pistasue as an allergen. I want your help for allergen assessment and their control procedure. if anyone have example for the same kindly provide me

thanks.

naseem

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

I am working in powder energy drink manufacturing and packing industry. i use almond and pistasue as an allergen. I want your help for allergen assessment and their control procedure. if anyone have example for the same kindly provide me

thanks.

naseem

Well, assuming almond is an allergenic ingredient, yr almond control measure will involve labelling. The details will usually be legislatory. Plus control of potential cross-contamination effects which will depend on what you are actually doing in the proximity.

"pistasue" seems unknown to Google in a food context ? :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Pistachio

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

SUSHIL

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 162 posts
  • 225 thanks
Good

• India
    India

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

thanks.

naseem

Dear 'naseem11,
Allergen is ccp (Haccp) at mixing stage (if you are using same equipment for manufacturing allergen and non-allergen containing products (during cleaning it is ccp).Test for Allergen after cleaning.Storage of allergen products is also important visit website for allergen education-http://www.kraftqualitytraining.com.
also attaching some files for allergen.
Also VISIT allergen management topic on ifsqn food safety talk where previous posts on allergen have been communicated.
Regards
Sushil

Attached Files

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Dear 'naseem11,
Allergen is ccp (Haccp) at mixing stage (if you are using same equipment for manufacturing allergen and non-allergen containing products (during cleaning it is ccp).Test for Allergen after cleaning.Storage of allergen products is also important visit website for allergen education-http://www.kraftqualitytraining.com.
also attaching some files for allergen.
Also VISIT allergen management topic on ifsqn food safety talk where previous posts on allergen have been communicated.
Regards
Sushil

Dear Sushil,
:bop:

I'll take it as a backhanded compliment that you have posted some of our documents, albeit you seem to have ruined the format. For future reference please request our permission beforehand.

The documents you have posted are from the IFSQN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System - Food Service Edition

More appropriate procedures are available in the IFSQN Food Safety Management System Certification Packages for Food Manufacturers

Regards,

Tony

SUSHIL

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 162 posts
  • 225 thanks
Good

• India
    India

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Dear Sushil,
:bop:

I'll take it as a backhanded compliment that you have posted some of our documents, albeit you seem to have ruined the format. For future reference please request our permission beforehand.

The documents you have posted are from the IFSQN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System - Food Service Edition

More appropriate procedures are available in the IFSQN Food Safety Management System Certification Packages for Food Manufacturers

Regards,

Tony

Hello Mr Tony,
i have not taken the PRP documents from (The documents you have posted are from the IFSQN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System - Food Service Edition )
They available as free downloads from various shared websites on google

Regards
sushil

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users