• Quick Navigation
Photo

Can someone give me a sample cleaning checklist form?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

QAD_Rebisco

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 55 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:56 AM

Hi!,

good day, does anyone have a sample reference of Cleaning and Sanitation Checklist for equipments to verify the cleaning procedure process done by the production personnel?

thank you!.

regards / QAD_Rebisco

SpiceGenius

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 17 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

Hi QAD,
I can't send you a copy but I'll explain what we did to avoid complexity and which was approved by the auditor.
We have a form which includes the listed names of all operators of a department. Equipments are also listed in a related grid. The supervisor uses the form has a scheduler for the cleaning, checking off names under specific equipment per operator.
The form includes disclaimers stating that tools and utensils are cleaned by available staff no one particularly.
The form has a table where employees sign off on the cleaning of what was assigned to them. Supervisor cross signs the tasks which have been completed. That form is attached to the weekly inspection form completed by QC.
I hope this will help develop your own. Keep it simple otherwise it becomes amazingly tedious to manage for everyone.

kanyisa

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

hi please find attached

QAD_Rebisco

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 55 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

hi please find attached

HI! Kanyisa,

where is the attached files?

azaam nafiz

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 55 posts
  • 56 thanks
Neutral

• Sri Lanka
    Sri Lanka

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

Hi,

see attached below :thumbdown:  (found from web). You may alter as per your requirement.

Attached Files

Thanked by 2 Members:

Wine Gum

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 89 posts
  • 61 thanks
Good

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hi

Here is some more information  in designing a cleaning schedule and an example of a record.  

Regards

Makayla

Attached Files

kanyisa

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

hi please find attached

sorry im trying to paste the form but im struggling plz help

FoodSafetyOfficer

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 10 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Hi

We have cleaning schedules with the following info for different departments and areas:

Area

Object to be cleaned

Frequency and time

Method

Cleaning chemical and concentration used

Responsibility 

and any safety instructions that might apply.

We then have corresponding sign off logs for cleaners to sign and give time when the objects were cleaned. 

badolan

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 20 posts
  • 11 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hi QAD_Rebisco, This is the Cleaning Checklist we use. It's just a plain spreadsheet, but you can revise to your own use. I have one for each area in the plant and have them split up for daily weekly and monthly or as needed. I hope it helps!

Bert

Attached Files

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

sorry im trying to paste the form but im struggling plz help

Hi Kanyisa, when you are posting a reply hit the "more reply options" button next to the "post" button and then you will see options to attach files. 

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 1 Member:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

Hi QAD_Rebisco, This is the Cleaning Checklist we use. It's just a plain spreadsheet, but you can revise to your own use. I have one for each area in the plant and have them split up for daily weekly and monthly or as needed. I hope it helps!

Bert

Dear badolan,

Thks for the excel. Nicely done and user friendly although you must have a lot of sheets ? I presume there is a cross-reference to the related chemicals / concentrations / mixing procedures somewhere ?

I have always found it a challenge  to combine all the aspects of interest in one, 2-dimensional matrix although such outputs can be auditor-impressive. And occasionally worker-baffling also unfortunately. :smile:

May I ask what is the interpretation of columns F – J (added - ie the items mentioned in next post) ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Edited by Charles.C, 09 July 2013 - 01:16 AM.
clarify

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

QAD_Rebisco

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 55 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:13 AM

Bert

Hi badolan!,

thank you for responding my post and sending me an attach reference cleaning checklist spreadsheet.

I have reviewed your sample of the cleaning checklist spreadsheet attach.

I would like to verify on the spreadsheet on the 6 -10 column the meaning of M (INIT), T(INIT), W(INIT), R(INIT), F(INIT)?

Thank you!

Regards / QAD_Rebisco (Christine)

badolan

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 20 posts
  • 11 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

You are welcome, and to verify the meaning of those columns (columns F – J) M (INIT), T(INIT), W(INIT), R(INIT), F(INIT). It's very easy!

M-Monday INIT-initial of HOD in area being cleaned

T-Tuesday INIT-initial of HOD in area being cleaned

W-Wednesday INIT-initial of HOD in area being cleaned

TH-Thursday INIT-initial of HOD in area being cleaned

F-Friday INIT-initial of HOD in area being cleaned

The head of the department would put their initial in the column of the day they finished their cleaning to verify the cleaning was done at the end of the day and the supervisor or manager would verify it by dating and initialing the top of the page at the end of the week. I hope this helps you!

Thanked by 1 Member:

badolan

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 20 posts
  • 11 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Dear badolan,

Thks for the excel. Nicely done and user friendly although you must have a lot of sheets ? I presume there is a cross-reference to the related chemicals / concentrations / mixing procedures somewhere ?

I have always found it a challenge  to combine all the aspects of interest in one, 2-dimensional matrix although such outputs can be auditor-impressive. And occasionally worker-baffling also unfortunately. :smile:

May I ask what is the interpretation of columns F – J (added - ie the items mentioned in next post) ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Hi Charles, thanks for the compliment! I am constantly creating alot of spreadsheets and driving our poor production employees crazy. The good news is. We are in the process of going to a Ross system. Our sister plant is already on the program and they seem to be doing great. I can't wait to be on it as well. We are hoping to be on it as early as this September .I do have a lot of sheets because, we have a lot of areas to cover in our plant. There is a cross-reference about the chemical concentrations in our chemical program, but the soap and sanitizer are dispensed in an automatic concentration liquid.

Bert :smile:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

You are welcome, and to verify the meaning of those columns (columns F – J) M (INIT), T(INIT), W(INIT), R(INIT), F(INIT). It's very easy!

M-Monday INIT-initial of HOD in area being cleaned

T-Tuesday INIT-initial of HOD in area being cleaned

W-Wednesday INIT-initial of HOD in area being cleaned

TH-Thursday INIT-initial of HOD in area being cleaned

F-Friday INIT-initial of HOD in area being cleaned

The head of the department would put their initial in the column of the day they finished their cleaning to verify the cleaning was done at the end of the day and the supervisor or manager would verify it by dating and initialing the top of the page at the end of the week. I hope this helps you!

Dear badolan,

:clap:

Very KISSy !

5-day week? Some people have all the luck! Or is that just the cleaning ?   :whistle:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

Hi!,

good day, does anyone have a sample reference of Cleaning and Sanitation Checklist for equipments to verify the cleaning procedure process done by the production personnel?

thank you!.

regards / QAD_Rebisco

Here is an example of a filler cleaning checklist:

Attached File  FCR 001 Filler Cleaning Record.pdf   264.59KB   692 downloads

Regards,

Tony

Thanked by 2 Members:

duganz33

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 17 March 2019 - 04:01 PM

This was a greatly helpful thread for myself. Being able to see how people are formatting their checklist forms is great! It would be spectacular if we could get a sticky thread of just various checklist examples. 

I would like to contribute that from an SQF standpoint, guidance of edition 8 signals the following key concepts to address in the area of cleaning and sanitation:

"The methods and responsibility for the cleaning of the food handling and processing equipment and
environment, storage areas, staff amenities and toilet facilities shall be documented and implemented.
Consideration shall be given to:
i. What is to be cleaned;
ii. How it is to be cleaned;
iii. When it is to be cleaned;
iv. Who is responsible for the cleaning;
v. Methods used to confirm the correct concentrations of detergents and sanitizers, and
vi. The responsibility and methods used to verify the effectiveness of the cleaning and sanitation
program."

Each task on these checklists therefore need be related to a referable SOP.

Developing an easy reference for employees without crowding a form is my current struggle. 

I want relying on operator "know how" aka, "just knowing this task relates to this" when at all possible

ultrazonex

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Nigeria
    Nigeria

Posted 14 October 2019 - 09:41 PM

Regular House Cleaning Tasks for All areas of the house

• Dust surfaces
  • Dust and hand wipe furniture tops
  • Dust baseboards, chair rails, and door panels
  • Dust ceiling fans (within reach)
  • Vacuum carpets
  • Vacuum and damp mop floors
  • Dust blinds, window sills, and lock ledges
  • Dust furniture
  • Dust pictures frames
  • Dust lamp and lamp shades
  • Dust and clean mirrors
  • Empty all tras

Edited by Charles.C, 14 October 2019 - 10:02 PM.
advertising removed

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users