Best Answer kanyisa, 02 August 2013 - 06:36 AM
Qty of personnel checked:
Inspectors Name & Signature:
Indicate with S= Satisfactory or US= Unsatisfactory
If Unsatisfactory, fill the corrective action column in and inform responsible person to sign.
CHECKS: S US FINDING
- Staff dressed clean,neat and correctly (code of conduct )
- Soap /sanitizer available
- Are nails short and clean, no nail polish?
- Are workers washing hands before entering production areas ?
- Are workers drying their hands after washing before entering production areas ?
- Are workers using sanitizer plazed in his/her area
- Is heavy make up strong perfumes and after shave being worn?
- Any open cuts, wounds, abrasions, burns, skin infections or illness reported to supervisors/safety representative
- Are they using designated areas for smoking, eating, drinking and chewing?
- All table tops and workstations are clean and sanitized before use
- The short tunnel conveyor belt are clean and sanitized
- Insectocutors are undamaged and no signs of pest activity visible
- Plastic curtains,floors and walls clean no residues
- Mops,brooms all cleaning utensils clean and in good working order
- The Enrober (including the mesh conveyor are cleaned between change overs of coatings
- Are all doors and windows which lead outside closed?
- Are observed food safety hazards(such as glass, wood, metal, stones, strings, infestation, pests, leaking oils/greases, spilled chemicals,etc) being reported to the supervisor or manager?
- Scales clean and checked daily