"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

Ok... so the International HACCP Alliance only has basic and advanced HACCP courses.  Beyond that what courses can be taken in the United States that would be above the Advanced HACCP course that is accredited?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

it_rains_inside

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 341 posts
  • 99 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

Well Mr Over-achiever... (Cough Cough) I mean, Mr. Incognito,

I dont know about anything "above" (per say) the level of Advanced HACCP, I know that there are classes offered based on specialty HACCPs, like juice ( :sleazy: ) and seafood and such

http://www.haccpalli...creditation.pdf  - chiggidy-check this out, if you haven't already.

Edited by it_rains_inside, 17 December 2014 - 05:41 PM.

"Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be"

-Wayne W. Dyer

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" Albert Einstein

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:44 PM

Seafood HACCP by NOAA is really good.

If you want to really up your game you can take the one week class that is required by auditors to take. It's an ISO 22000:2005 based class for lead auditor. There's a test at the end. Not everyone passes. Make sure it's IRCA certified.

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

I'll check that out Rains.

I'm not in seafood... so I wouldn't go to that.  AIB does have a milling course that I could take I guess I just worry it's more like moving backwards.

The FSSC auditor course may be a good idea.  It would help the facility for sure.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users