• IFSQN Active
  • 17 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:00 AM

Hi, 

My company had just assigned me to develop a food safety manual for GMP and HACCP. Does any one here have any food safety manual template sample? Just for reference because I really have no idea what I should include in a food safety manual.

Millions thanks first.

Regards,

JCSL 

Dr.Khan

DR

• IFSQN Senior
  • 314 posts
  • 132 thanks
Excellent

• Australia
    Australia
  • Interests:Food, Reading technical information,provding technical help in QA,R&D,staff Training, products and processes optimisation, watching documentaries and making presentations
    AM available as consultant in Quality Assurance, Product & process development/ optimisation, staff training and trouble shooting in complex manufacturing Environment

Cal me on +61411588329 to discuss your requirements.

Am available for International Assignments

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:11 AM

Hi JCSL

The template is not going to help you much. Probably it will be more easier for you to buy a development and implementation package or a software package specially designed to developed and manage Food safety manual. I say this that core of the HACCP system is Hazard analysis and identification of CCP  which are process specific.

Kind regards

Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Sydney Australia

We work Globally

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:12 AM

Hi, 

My company had just assigned me to develop a food safety manual for GMP and HACCP. Does any one here have any food safety manual template sample? Just for reference because I really have no idea what I should include in a food safety manual.

Millions thanks first.

Regards,

JCSL 

Hi JCSL,

In addition to previous post, not sure as to yr technical background in haccp, etc but, if limited, you will almost certainly need a relevant training course on Food Safety.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

JCSL

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 17 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 20 May 2016 - 12:47 AM

Hi, 

My company doesn't intend to buy a software or package. They are hoping me I can come out with one. So is there any guidelines or sample template? Yes. I have gone through HACCP implementation training. 

Million thanks. 

Regards,

JCSL

erin.m.v

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 18 posts
  • 77 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:08 PM

Hi JCSL,

I am the SQF Practitioner at a public warehouse that has been SQF Level II certified since 2014.  If you are looking for a Food Safety Manual document, I can’t help you because, for our purposes, our Food Safety Manual consists of several written programs, policies, procedures, and processes.  If a document template is not what you're looking for, necessarily, I’ve attached an excerpt from one of our documents, which describes our "Food Safety Manual", as well as a list of documents that provides a general overview of our FSM for you to take a look at.  I hope something can be of some help to you.

Good luck!

Erin

Attached Files

Thanked by 4 Members:

JCSL

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 17 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:36 AM

Hi Erin, 

I am actually looking for a food safety manual template sample. But anyhow, the Food Safety Manual Explanation had given me some idea how am I going to start writing the manual soon. It really helps a lot. Is there any where I can get reference for developing the manual?

Thanks a lot. 

Regards,

JCSL

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:16 AM

Hi Erin, 

I am actually looking for a food safety manual template sample. But anyhow, the Food Safety Manual Explanation had given me some idea how am I going to start writing the manual soon. It really helps a lot. Is there any where I can get reference for developing the manual?

Thanks a lot. 

Regards,

JCSL

Just an example -

Attached File  haccp manual material, Advantage Ontario.pdf   1.06MB   880 downloads

Attached File  haccp manual material 2, Advantage Ontario.pdf   1.89MB   590 downloads

These 2 files are equivalent to a possible  haccp "Template" (including GMP)

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 3 Members:

JCSL

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 17 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:07 AM

Hi Charles, 

That was very helpful! Really thanks a lot.

Regards,

JCSL

Lorbi

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 23 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:41 AM

Hi JCSL,

I am the SQF Practitioner at a public warehouse that has been SQF Level II certified since 2014.  If you are looking for a Food Safety Manual document, I can’t help you because, for our purposes, our Food Safety Manual consists of several written programs, policies, procedures, and processes.  If a document template is not what you're looking for, necessarily, I’ve attached an excerpt from one of our documents, which describes our "Food Safety Manual", as well as a list of documents that provides a general overview of our FSM for you to take a look at.  I hope something can be of some help to you.

Good luck!

Erin

Hi JCSL,

The attached document of Erin is very detailed on what to include in the food safety manual. In addition, I attached a format that was given to us during our FSM writing workshop. The format is not limited to its stated contents, so you may incorporate the detailed documents and other relevant policies of your company in the manual. I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Lorbi

Attached Files

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:42 AM

Hi Lorbi,

Thks for the extract.

With due respect, the "haccp" content is IMO inadequate.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

Hi, 

Millions thanks first.

Regards,

JCSL 

Hi JCSL, here is an example of the contents of a food safety manual as supplied with the IFSQN implementation packages:

Attached File  Food Safety and Quality Management System Sample.pdf   191.46KB   797 downloads

Hi JCSL

The template is not going to help you much. Probably it will be more easier for you to buy a development and implementation package or a software package specially designed to developed and manage Food safety manual. I say this that core of the HACCP system is Hazard analysis and identification of CCP  which are process specific.

Kind regards

Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Sydney Australia

We work Globally

Thank you Humaid Khan for purchasing the BRC implementation package that I wrote based on 20 plus years experience of implementing BRC at various locations worldwide. The package is available on the IFSQN website here.

Hi JCSL,

In addition to previous post, not sure as to yr technical background in haccp, etc but, if limited, you will almost certainly need a relevant training course on Food Safety.

Please note the above package mentioned includes technical support which includes assistance in HACCP implementation as well as HACCP training.

Hi Lorbi,

Thks for the extract.

With due respect, the "haccp" content is IMO inadequate.

Maybe you would like to see something more like this:

Attached File  Sample FSSC 22000 HACCP Manual 1.png   229.02KB   12 downloads

Attached File  Sample FSSC 22000 HACCP Manual 2.png   279.63KB   10 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanked by 2 Members:

mmk@terra.com.br

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Brazil
    Brazil

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:45 PM

MsMars

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 606 posts
  • 194 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:18 PM

Please note that this is a plan builder for a Preventive Controls Plan, not a HACCP plan.  There are notable differences.  

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users