• IFSQN Member
  • 58 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:49 PM

Hi all, 

I am writing in hopes that some of you may want to share how your business/QA Dept tracks environmental monitoring. How you record results per site, trend, etc. I am wanting to make sure that I capture everything in a simple, efficient manner. 

Thanks! 

Teecem

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 29 posts
  • 19 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:28 PM

Hi,

What kind of environmental monitoring do you mean? Depending on the type of business you are in the type of testing you do will change and what and how you report. I have split my factory into zones and I'm looking for at least a 98.5% pass rate in zone 1 which is the food contact zone over the period of a month (but every failed result has to be investigated and retested with follow ups and corrective actions) I have a very small food contact area though and I don't need to worry about Listeria, Salmonella, protein, allergens, species. They would all change the way I trend and monitor each zone.

Ryan M.

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,329 posts
  • 479 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading, crosswords, passionate discussions, laughing at US politics.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:43 PM

Zone map with percent pass / fail (presumptive positive) in total and per zone.  We track this as one of our KPI's.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users