We have a product that has red and white wine powder in it. So it is obviously introducing sulfites into our process and onto our product contact surfaces. We do not sell this specific product anywhere other than the US. We do ship some products into Canada, but none that contain either of these ingredients. Should we be treating the sulfite as an allergen in terms of possible cross contamination with other products that may be going to Canada? We do a clean and sanitize after this product, so there is little risk of cross contamination anyway, but should we be putting an "allergen" placard on this material while in storage before use? Should we be using our allergen utensils and such? Putting an allergen placard on the finished goods? Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks so much,