• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Namibia
    Namibia

Posted 26 November 2019 - 02:37 PM

Good Day to you all,

I am excited to be part of this forum. I am based in Namibia (Southern Africa) My company is into meat processing. I been with the company for 10 months now but have been in quality assurance and control for 9 years (fishing industry). I am learning so much from this community, its amazing how much wisdom and experience is on here.

Thank You Megan

#2 SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,055 posts
  • 528 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Righting the ship for companies and getting them into the SQF certification channel, Learning the play the Sax, walking on the beach in Costa Rica and drinking incredible CR coffee! Pura Vida!

Posted 26 November 2019 - 04:41 PM

Good morning and welcome Megan!

Warm regards,

Glenn Oster

Glenn Oster Consulting, LLC

SQF Development & Implementation Consultants

FSVP Consultants

Yorktown, VA & Arenal, Costa Rica

www.GlennOsterConsulting.com

+1-800-793-7042 (Earth Wide)

We help small-to-midsize food, food contact packaging & food logistic businesses to co-develop entire SQF systems and provide consulting audits on facilities and operations to ensure SQF compliance in order to get certified as quickly as possible, so that your company can retain customers and gain new customers that expect certification from their suppliers.

Development of SQF Systems - Implementation of SQF - eConsultant - FSVP Development - Internal Auditor Training - this is what we do 24/7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

EV SSL Certificate