• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Kuwait
    Kuwait

Posted 05 July 2020 - 04:58 AM

Dear All,

Most of you guys will find this question as simple and ridiculous !!! but i always confusion on these factors.

Somebody can simply explain whats is CCP, OPRP & PRP, how it differ from each other.

Please do give some live examples of setting up these in industries like milk & juice factories, catering services with atleast one examples of each category.

Thanks in advance. 

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 05 July 2020 - 11:15 AM

Dear All,

Most of you guys will find this question as simple and ridiculous !!! but i always confusion on these factors.

Somebody can simply explain whats is CCP, OPRP & PRP, how it differ from each other.

Please do give some live examples of setting up these in industries like milk & juice factories, catering services with atleast one examples of each category.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi shanvtk,

Yr query suggests  a difficulty with  the fundamental Principles  of HACCP..

I assume you have some technical background.

I suggest to first study an Introductory document for HACCP which defines/illustrates the concepts of  PRP and CCP. Then  advance to OPRP which has always been a notoriously tricky and confused  topic although it has recently undergone a partial  improvement  in iso22000:2018.

For CCP and PRP I suggest you read this -

https://www.fda.gov/...tion-guidelines

PS - if above heavy-going, a book like Practical HACCP by Mortimore et al may help. This expands explanation of the concepts involved.

PPS - or see the haccp-text link in the PS to this Post -

https://www.ifsqn.co...cp/#entry162112

P3S - if OPRP is actually the primary difficulty, suggestions are more difficult. Although old, the original 2005 version of iso22004 is IMO still a valuable resource albeit definition-wise now superceded by iso22000-2018 and (partially) the latest iso22004 revision (ca. 2015)

Edited by Charles.C, 05 July 2020 - 10:37 PM.
added

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users