Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,201 posts
  • 1283 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:59 PM

Integrating Management Systems for food businesses

Taking place:
Friday, August 14, 2020 - 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM UK Time
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Eastern US

Presenter:
George Howlett, CEO, Safefood 360°

Webinar Overview:
ISO Annex L requires individual management systems to require a High Level Structure. In response, more often modern businesses are seeking to create a seamless compliance management framework that unifies disparate compliance Management Systems from Food Safety, Quality, and Environmental Management to Occupational Health & Safety, Sustainability, and Information Security Management.

This session will explore practical approaches to creating a singular system of management that is leaner and more efficient than multiple separate systems, including the streamlining of duplicate processes and improving transparency with integrated audits and documentation to improve co-operation across the business group.

hand-pointing-down.gif

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 140 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

EV SSL Certificate