besides the obvious stuff that are asked, are u sick have u travelled etc, we reserve the right to deny access into our building. but we also have masks to "protect everyone ". Im still trying to get reception and or reception support to actually notice people entering the building in the first place. Shipping receiving different situation, you have your regular delivery ppl and everyone knows not to go to work if your sick, its the customers that come to get one box etc u gotta worry about i suppose.
heres mine edited for privacy.
Mr.company has established, documented and implemented a system for the control of visitors and sub-contractors on site, in order to meet the requirements of the Food Contact Label Safety Management System and ensure the safe production of products.
The visitor and contractor control procedure ensures that all visitors and contractors to the site are introduced to our standards of operation. By ensuring visitor contractors are informed, the company reduces the risk of dangerous behaviour and product contamination inadvertently occurring.
The company operates a secure site. Entry and exit from site are restricted and only authorised drivers, visitors and sub-contractors are permitted.
Visitors are required to sign in and out of the site and are made aware of the site codes of practice and rules. Customers picking up orders are escorted to the invoicing office by a staff member.
General Site Visitor Rules:
- The Site Hygiene Policy must be adhered to at all Food Contact Label production times.
- The removal of any company property including equipment, product, or intellectual property from site is strictly forbidden without explicit permission from the Site Director in writing.
- Smoking is not allowed on the site except in the dedicated external smoking area.
- Alcoholic liquor or drugs are not allowed to be brought onto the site or consumed there.
- Cameras, televisions, radios, personal stereos and other similar equipment are not allowed on site without the permission of the site director.
- Glass containers of any type are not permitted in the production areas.
- All visitors are required to read and acknowledge understanding the SQF Communicable Disease policy by signing their name in the visitors log in record. Any visitor or contractor failing to observe such policy may be asked to leave the establishment.
Specific Sub-Contractor rules:
- Sub-contractors are required to also obtain a work time slot from the Engineering Manager.
- Sub-Contractors must ensure that their activities cannot result in product contamination and in particular, must ensure that all dust, swarf, and waste producing activities are totally secured off and segregated from press, bundling, packaging production and warehouse areas.
- No process which produces gas, fumes, or vapour should be undertaken without obtaining a prior work permit from the Engineering Manager.
- Only chemicals on the Company Approved lists are allowed to be used on site and then subject to proper precautions and to certain restrictions.
- Chemicals must be approved by the Maintenance Manager before they come to site and then stored and used in the proper and safe manner. Chemicals of any type are not allowed to be stored in food contact production areas.
All visitors and sub-contractors are accompanied whilst on site by a member of staff who ensures all the visitors and/or sub-contractors comply with company hygiene procedures prior to entering areas of site operation and wear company supplied personal protective equipment. The only exception to this rule is when visitors are trained in the site's food safety and hygiene procedures before entering any food processing or handling areas. A record of this training is held by the SQF Practitioner
All personnel are responsible for ensuring visitors are made aware of any special restrictions or product safety requirements whilst on site.
Verification of the control of visitors and sub-contractors
The SQF practitioner and line management are required to conduct documented hygiene audits including checking the control of visitors and sub-contractors throughout the site at monthly intervals. Audits are also conducted at periodic intervals by independent parties.
Edited by sqfnewbie, 24 September 2020 - 06:19 PM.