Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 04 May 2004 - 09:17 PM

With a pair of basic actions, you can lead your organization to true long-term improvement.

Quality system practitioners are undoubtedly beginning to wrestle with the issue of how to satisfy ISO 9001:2000's continual improvement requirements. The primary requirement--to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system--seems easy enough to meet, but it's also very narrow. What about continual improvement of the entire organization's effectiveness, as opposed to just the quality management system's effectiveness? What about long-term competitive advantage? Aren't these the sorts of results that organizations should really strive for? The good news is that there are plenty of actions that will lead to continual improvement of both the quality management system and overall organizational performance. A couple of simple actions--we'll call them the two hidden gems of continual improvement--will lead to both kinds of improvement. Best of all, both actions are straightforward and intuitive.

Read Full Article

How does your organisation satisfy this ISO 9001:2000 and business critical requirement?

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users