Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 17 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 23 June 2021 - 02:47 PM

Hello, we I am looking into both the NSF supplier assurance audit and the SQF level 2 audit for my small business. The NSF supplier audit will open us up to almost all of the grocery chains that we want to get into, but I know the SQF 2 is much more thorough.  Does anyone have experience with these? Would it make more sense to do the NSF supplier audit, and then the SQF 2 down the road when we are looking at chains like Costco? Thanks,

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 23 June 2021 - 02:52 PM

Hello,

We I am looking into both the NSF supplier assurance audit and the SQF level 2 audit for my small business.

The NSF supplier audit will open us up to almost all of the grocery chains that we want to get into, but I know the SQF 2 is much more thorough.  Does any one have experience with these? Would it make more sense to do the NSF supplier audit, and them the SQF 2 down the road when we are looking at chains like Costco?

Thanks,

Actually SQF level2 became obsolete several yeas ago.  Morphed into Quality Code.

Also afaik demands prior/simultaneous certification to Manufacturing Code.

Costco have their own Standard. It looks tough also based on previous threads here.

No direct experience NSF but maybe other posters have.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users