Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 08 July 2021 - 07:52 AM

Hi all , I would like to have some of your opinion and experience in this field. I'm assign to design a suitable cleaning detergent plan for the production but im lack of experience. They consist of two type cleaning method wet and dry. For dry cleaning  most of the area because they considering to maintain a low moisture contain environment. What is the best type chemical or application can be use for the machine and conveyor in the type of processing? Currently what im planning to is provide either alcohol  or PAA based sanitizer for daily conveyor cleaning  just air gun,  spray and wipe. Weekly will require once full cleaning with use multipurpose spray and rinse with water is possible to remove the grease and oil. There are other machinery such as depositor machine, molding machine hopefully all this can be dismantle or else will be using Quaser to wash. Anyone have experience in this field could give me some opinion ?

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 08 July 2021 - 12:41 PM

Hi all , I would like to have some of your opinion and experience in this field. I'm assign to design a suitable cleaning detergent plan for the production but im lack of experience. They consist of two type cleaning method wet and dry. For dry cleaning  most of the area because they considering to maintain a low moisture contain environment. What is the best type chemical or application can be use for the machine and conveyor in the type of processing? Currently what im planning to is provide either alcohol  or PAA based sanitizer for daily conveyor cleaning  just air gun,  spray and wipe. Weekly will require once full cleaning with use multipurpose spray and rinse with water is possible to remove the grease and oil. There are other machinery such as depositor machine, molding machine hopefully all this can be dismantle or else will be using Quaser to wash. Anyone have experience in this field could give me some opinion ?

Hi Jayce,

I presume this is an actual operational query.

^^^red - Note that detergents and sanitizers are different entities/functions

Why are there wet/dry requirements in same process ?.

This is a sort of textbook size Sanitation question.

Relevant answers will likely relate to factors like intended Product/Specific Process/Factory Condition/Layout, locally available chemicals, etc etc

One frequent suggestion in previous analogous threads is to initially consult yr (hopefully approved) local Detergent supplier.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Ted S

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 56 posts
  • 23 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 08 July 2021 - 02:57 PM

Hello Jayce. In addition to what Charles provided, I would recommend that you do not use "air" to blow product off of the conveyor. The problem is that you are just blowing the product (esp. Allergens?) elsewhere in your facility (nearby production lines, overheads, etc...). I would recommend the use of a vacuum instead. 

Thank you

Ted

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cookies, biscuit, wafer, cleaning method

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users