Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 06 May 2004 - 08:28 PM

Dear SaferPakers,

The Achieving best practice in your business website is now up and running and can be found at www.dti.gov.uk/bestpractice.

The site provides best practice help and advice, based on the experiences of other businesses. You'll find case studies, 'how to' guides, interactive tools and useful links to external websites. (Unfortunately SaferPak isn't included) :crybaby:

A wide range of free publications booklets and fact-sheets are available from the web site, which showcase real life examples of ways of working that have helped improve business performance. They are designed to help you see which approaches could work for you, providing ideas and insights into how to improve performance across your business. Covering a range of areas from general management and operation through to people and IT.

The publications can be downloaded on www.dti.gov.uk/bestpractice or hard copies can be ordered via www.dti.gov.uk/publications, or via the orderline on 0870 150 2500.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users