got a good chuckle out of that olenazh! There is always someone that will take it too far.
Sounds like there is a process here! Just missing the part where you're like, "here legal take it!"
- Consumer complains about caffeine.
- You respond with its testing by a 3rd party and this is the historical range for the past year or whatever time frame
- Consumer just simply does not believe you
- Explain how the 3rd party lab has no relation to you the company (even add the lab certification for testing ISO, etc.) You provide the COA (if legal allows) and then offer them a non-caffeine alternative (nice touch spidey!)
- Consumer is still haggling you!
- Respond with we are under FDA (or whichever) jurisdiction and have such and such 3rd party certification. Even throw in some of the regulations they can refer to.
- Consumer is still not satisified with response
- You're done - send it to legal to take care of.