• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2022 - 05:51 PM

Hello,

I recently purchased the BRC issue 9 package and I cannot find a link to download it.

Can you please help? I might have missed something.

I also tried to submit a support request, but it tells me I don't have permisions to do that (?)

Thanks,

Delia

Delia Baban

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2022 - 08:00 PM

Never mind...all sorted now.

Thanks, and sorry, I might have been too anctious :)

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,242 posts
  • 1297 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 10 August 2022 - 04:58 AM

Hi Delia,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

Thank you for your purchase. If you have any issues with the package, you can always contact us for support at the email address at the bottom of your order confirmation email.

Kind regards,

Tony

Vern Bergen

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 26 April 2024 - 06:52 PM

Hi

I'm having the same problem, i purchased a package this morning and there is no way to download it. It says for immediate download but i have no download link in my email nor in the user control panel. I have emailed and sent a message in the support area in the control panel but I am not getting any reply's.

This looked like a good package and a nice way to get a ahead. We planned on organzing it this afternoon and weeked so it was setup for the team to use on Monday. 

If somone who is part of this site could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Vern

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,242 posts
  • 1297 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 27 April 2024 - 03:10 AM

Hi

I'm having the same problem, i purchased a package this morning and there is no way to download it. It says for immediate download but i have no download link in my email nor in the user control panel. I have emailed and sent a message in the support area in the control panel but I am not getting any reply's.

This looked like a good package and a nice way to get a ahead. We planned on organzing it this afternoon and weeked so it was setup for the team to use on Monday. 

If somone who is part of this site could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Vern

Hi Vern,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

Thank you for your purchase. Your order has been processed and you should have received your confirmation email with download instructions.

Kind regards,

Tony

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BRCGS issue 9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users