• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Nigeria
    Nigeria

Posted 27 December 2023 - 12:32 PM

Hello everyone,

My name is Sulaiman Yusuf Maigora, and I am honored to introduce myself as a passionate food scientist, unprocessed food supplier, outsourcing, and safety professional from Nigeria. With a strong background in food science and technology, I have dedicated my career to ensuring the quality, safety, and sustainability of food products in both local and international markets.

As a food scientist, I have a deep understanding of the complexities of the food supply chain and the importance of maintaining the integrity of unprocessed foods. I take great pride in my role as a supplier of high-quality, natural food products, sourced directly from local farmers and producers in Nigeria. I am committed to promoting the benefits of unprocessed foods and empowering both consumers and businesses to make healthy and responsible food choices.

In addition to my work as a food supplier, I am also deeply involved in the outsourcing and safety aspects of the food industry. I am dedicated to ensuring that all aspects of food production, processing, and distribution meet the highest standards of quality and safety. I work closely with local and international partners to implement best practices and innovative solutions to enhance food safety and sustainability.

I am excited to connect with fellow professionals at the International Food Forum to share my knowledge, insights, and experiences in the field of food science and unprocessed food supply. I am eager to learn from others and collaborate on initiatives that will further promote the importance of unprocessed foods and food safety on a global scale.

I look forward to engaging in meaningful discussions and building valuable connections at the International Food Forum. Thank you for this opportunity to introduce myself, and I am excited to contribute to the advancement of the global food industry.

Best regards,

Sulaiman Yusuf Maigora.

Edited by Simon, 10 January 2024 - 07:13 PM.
removed email and telephone number

MOHAMMED ZAMEERUDDIN

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 276 posts
  • 59 thanks
Excellent

• India
    India
  • Interests:Sharing the Knowledge

Posted 27 December 2023 - 12:34 PM

Yusuf welcome to the forum.

Thanked by 1 Member:

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,676 posts
  • 1143 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Just when I thought I was out - They pulled me back in!!!

Posted 27 December 2023 - 02:49 PM

Sulaiman, good morning and welcome!

All the Best,

All Rights Reserved,

Without Prejudice,

Glenn Oster.

Glenn Oster Consulting, LLC -

SQF System Development | Internal Auditor Training | eConsultant

Martha's Vineyard Island, MA - Restored Republic

http://www.GCEMVI.XYZ

http://www.GlennOster.com

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,236 posts
  • 1293 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 28 December 2023 - 04:56 AM

Hi Sulaiman,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

I would suggest that you remove your contact details as you may get unwanted spam.

Kind regards,

Tony

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users