- - - - -

rcaxpress

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

Posted 09 July 2004 - 08:38 PM

:secret: We noticed you refer you webbers to a software product that does fishbone diagrams. Here is another that you may wish to consider sharing (REMOVED) this products does the drawing automatically while providing a WYSIWYG interface. Also allows the attachment of documents for each causal entry.

just an fyi - enjoy.

Edited by Simon Timperley, 10 July 2004 - 02:34 PM.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 09:06 PM

We noticed you refer you webbers to a software product that does fishbone diagrams.

We do and we get paid for it!

Members who contribute to the discussions get indirect promotion for their business and products, their contributions help other members and we get web content - everybody wins!

Can I draw your attention to the paragraph below it's from the Forum Guidelines which you should have read before posting.

"You may not advertise or promote other companies or their programs which may compete with SaferPak Limited."

In line with the above and ‘fair play' I've edited your post and removed the link to your web site. Anyway welcome to the SDF I hope you can contribute to the discussions.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

rcaxpress

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:38 PM

Thanks Simon. Appreciate the follow up. We've contacted the saferpak email regarding advertising with SaferPak as you've suggested. We await Saferpak's response. cheers.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users