• IFSQN Member
  • 241 posts
  • 20 thanks
Neutral

• Singapore
    Singapore

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:15 PM

1. who you are
My name is Hongyun, coming to 25 years old this year and I graduated with a diploma in Chemical Process (Food Technology). I am currently working with my first Company dealing with Herbs & Spices after the goverment robbed me of my 2.5yrs in NS.

2. where you are from
A "fine" Country called Singapore.

3. what you do
Unlike the majoritiy here, I'm only a technician trying to learn as much as I can from you guys. (thx!)

4. the big issues you face in your industry,
Not enough good decision-making managers... plus the fact that the "lower-levels" are being ignored when we make comments or give a suggestion.

country, region
Perhaps the infamous private handphone sex clip being exposed on the net?

5. how you found your way to the forums
Can't remember what i was searching for at that time, but yahoo got me here somehow.

6. what you are interested in discussing
Latest test methods in the Food Industries.

7. anything else you would like to say
Would like to thank all those who contributed to help the "needy". But I'm sure there will be times when the good feedback i gather from this site come to waste because our Manager doesn't really listen to us. She prefers to communicate with other "higher-levels".

"World Community Grid made it possible for us to analyze in one day the number of specimens that would take approximately 130 years to complete using a traditional computer."

- Dr. David J. Foran, professor and lead researcher at The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.

Join our LinkedIn Group! >> <<

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 26 March 2006 - 08:19 PM

4. the big issues you face in your industry,
Not enough good decision-making managers... plus the fact that the "lower-levels" are being ignored when we make comments or give a suggestion.

7. anything else you would like to say
Would like to thank all those who contributed to help the "needy". But I'm sure there will be times when the good feedback i gather from this site come to waste because our Manager doesn't really listen to us. She prefers to communicate with other "higher-levels".

Yes it's frustrating Hongyun, but it's business; you have to earn respect by what you say and what you do. Learn as much as you can and become an expert; treat others with respect and over time you will be listened to and be respected yourself. There are no shortcuts. ;)

country, region
Perhaps the infamous private handphone sex clip being exposed on the net?

Hey I was sick last week and must have missed this - typical! :crybaby:

Anyway welcome to the forums Hongyun; I hope you enjoy your time here. It's really nice when members tell us a few details about themselves, so thanks for sharing. :clap:

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:22 AM

For members of the forums who have not yet signed the guestbook; it would be really nice if you could tell us a little bit about yourself, where you are from, what you do etc.

Thanks,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users