• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:05 AM

Hi all,

My name is Sami, I am organizing the Middle East Food & Beverage Quality Assurance and Safety Forum, the first of its kind in the region to include a blend of Practitioners, regulators, as well as Academics.

The event is scheduled to be held on the 10th and 11th of June, 2007, in Dubai, UAE

I am looking for expert Practitioners and consultants from the region and abroad to speak and/or participate in this event, this will be a great opportunity for you to come into direct contact with senior executives from the F&B industry in the Middle East.

Current speakers include: the FAO (Near East), Saudi Arabia Standard Organization (SASO), Dubai Municipality, Al-Rabie, Gulf-Union Juice, and more ... with other major companies and government bodies in the region in the process of confirming their participation.

Limited speaking opportunities are available, please contact me for further information at samis@marcusevanskl.com

Thank you

Sami

Edited by Sami, 01 March 2007 - 09:12 AM.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1365 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:26 PM

I'll give this thread a bump for you Sami, do you have further details on topics so far?

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Sami

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 06 March 2007 - 04:24 AM

Thanks Simon for the bump,

and sorry for the late reply, as I was ill for a couple of days. (Ironically ... food poisoning !!)

Ok, the event is focusing on identifying the latest updates, trends, technologies, as well as best practices in Food and Beverage Quality Assurance and safety.

The event is divided into four themes: Food Quality Assurance, Food Safety protection, Latest Trends & Standards, and Effect of Food Quality assurance and safety on Marketing and Trade.

Current speakers for this event come from the following organizations: The FAO (Near East Division), the Saudi Arabia Standard Organization (SASO), the Dubai Municipality, College of Food and Agriculture of the King Saud University, as well as some of the regional giants, such as Al Rabie, Nestle Middle East, Al Ghurair foods, Gulf-Union Juice factory, Gulf seafood company, and others.

Currently, I am looking for expert practitioners to speak about the latest in Microbiology tests (and other technologies) and how can they improve the efficiency of the food testing processes.

As of today, almost 70% of the speaking slots have been filled, with the others expected to be filled by the end of this week. Therefore, If you are interested in speaking and/or sponsoring, and you want more detailed information about the topics, speakers, expected delegates, etc. Please email me at samis@marcusevanskl.com, or call me at: 00603 2723 6625. Please do so ASAP, as speaking slots will be given based on availability.

Best regards,
Sami

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users