Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:46 PM

Treat ‘em like your own! - The management of contracted services
By David Powley - DNV Certification

Your organisation may have most things under control but are you sure that all is well with the companies you have appointed to act on your behalf? Do you know if they present risks to your prosperity, reputation and people? David Powley of DNV Certification offers advice not only from the view of an integrated certification audit but also with respect to business risk.

Firstly a definition of contracted services is in order - the activities performed by a contracted company on behalf of and often in the name of the contracting company. They can be performed on or off-site. Contracted services are many and can include haulage, maintenance, consultancy, construction services, installation, training provision, facilities management, catering and much, much more.

Read Full Article:
Treat ‘em like your own! - The management of contracted services

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users