Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Quality Specialist, QS, Franklinton, NC
As our Quality Specialist, you will participate primarily in maintaining the Quality department at Novozymes, as well as support and interface with other Novozymes Facilities when appropriate. You will interact with all relevant internal and external departments, customers, and authorities to assure compliance to Novozymes’ Quality programs including certifications and regulatory requirements. You will collaborate with regional and global counterparts to ensure consistency of critical processes. You will work with local, regional, and global management teams and employees to direct global quality initiatives and ensure regulatory compliance.
In this position, you need to possess:
- BS degree, with a minimum of 2 years related experience (in Quality Programs) is preferred.
- Strong analytical and advanced problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify root-causes and participate in/lead process to resolve issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with a wide diversity of people.
- Extensive computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and SAP experience.
- Travel is a requirement of this position.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020