Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:07 PM

I received this email earlier today.

Dear Immunity Agent,

I am Lt General Sam Edwards, national adviser to the panel, i am delighted to inform you that the contract panel here in london which just concluded it seating here in our department have just released your name among their immunity agent who will benefit from the diplomatic immunity payment. This panel was primarily delegated by the united nation to investifate manipulated over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our country united kingdom.

I hereby inform you that the united nation and british government has choosing you as thier immunity agent there in your country to stand and receive this total amount of $10.1 million dollars by cash immunity delivery to your country which you are to meet with the diplomats on their arrival there in your country international airport to enable them take the clearance on face to face clearing with the customs at the airport to enable them move it to your doorstep without any inspection by the government agent as it has been directed by the united nation and british government.

In this regards, We are going to send your immunity cash payment to you via our accredited shipping company on diplomatic means which all the immunity needed documents to cover this immunity cash funds has been secured, the cash funds is coming on two security proof boxes which the boxes are already been sealed with synthetic nylon and padded with machine.

Please you must know that the united nation want you to pay 50% of this total amount ($10.1 million dollars) to any motherless babies home there in your country.

You don't need to worry for anything because this transaction is 100 risk free, the boxes are coming with a diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house or office there in your country.

It is urgent you forward to us your contact information as it is stated below:

1. Full Name and address
2. Direct cell/home telephone number
3. Identification, either your id-card, driver's license or international passport.

As soon as i receive the requested information and confirm your readiness to handle this matter, i will process your immunity cash funds proof of ownership certificate and your cash funds delivery approvals form "D" and forward them to you for your own view and record, then i will advise you with the date and time the diplomats will arrive your country.

Forward you next response to this email address: administrator_office@mail2broker.com or admin_office@mail2broker.com and make sure you call me on this telephone number +44-762-413-2116 immediately you forward your information so that even if am not on seat,i can go and check my email for immediate action.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Lt General Sam Edwards
Tel: +44-762-413-2116

Discuss...

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

sudarshan

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 50 posts
  • 9 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India
  • Interests:read standards...understand it....implement it...

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:53 AM

HI SIMON

I AM ALSO GETTING SAME SPAM EMAIL FROM BANK OF NIGERIA, YAHOO LOTTORY UK
BUT I DELETE THOSE IMMEDIATLY SO I AM NOT HAVING THOSE IN MY INBOX BUT NEXT TIME WHEN I GET I
WILL SHOW YOU.

IT GOOD THING YOU STARTED DICUSSION BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOW THEM

THANKS

SUDARSHAN

Best Regards
Sudarshan Koli
koli.sudarshan@gmail.com

Hongyun

Finger Lickin' Good

• IFSQN Member
  • 241 posts
  • 20 thanks
Neutral

• Singapore
    Singapore

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:00 AM

I hope nobody would be gullible enough to believe it... I have received other types of scam via e-mail too and will usually disregard it by deleting it.

One souce that I usually frequent to check the authenticity of the mail is Snopes.com.

This seems to be a new one as I cannot seem to find similar scams on the site.

"World Community Grid made it possible for us to analyze in one day the number of specimens that would take approximately 130 years to complete using a traditional computer."

- Dr. David J. Foran, professor and lead researcher at The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.

Join our LinkedIn Group! >> <<

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 11 October 2009 - 01:06 PM

I get these daily like most people, sometimes I feel like replying with abuse or a witty email, but I know that's not smart. I suppose this makes me feel a little better.

Thanks for the link Hongyun. I think the Nigerian one I posted ealier didn't make it onto the site as even Snopes relalise it's a joke. :smile:

Why would Lt General Sam Edwards choose me for the lolly when he doesn't even know my name. :lol:

See this absolute tosh. :helpplease:

Emily Thomas wanted to share the following link with you: REMOVED

They added this message:

Hi there, it\'s Emily Thomas. You know, I tried
a bunch of different online programs before I
found this one, and I noticed that they all had
one thing in common: I had no idea how to work
any of them.

They all needed advanced computer skills or
special programming knowledge, or even a degree
in computer science! I certainly don\'t have any
of those things. I pretty much just knew how to
turn my computer on, check my email, and surf
the Web.

That\'s one of the reasons I like processing online
auction listings so much. This program really is very
easy to use. You don\'t need any prior training, skills,
or experience.

Once you sign up, the whole thing is as easy as
three simple steps. First, you log into your account
and click on the product you want to automatically list.
You get to pick from more than 1.2 million options!

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.

Sirius

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 17 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:05 AM

I would like to know how Lt General Sam Edwards managed to become a Lt General with such atrocious communications skills. I mean, come on!! Can you trust this guy to be ordering McDonalds let alone air strikes or bombing raids??

And the UN wants you to pay $5.05 million dollars to the "motherless babies". Okay, apart from the scientific impossiblities of a motherless baby, why just motherless? Is fatherless not as admirable? If their motherless yet living with their father, do I still need to pay?

Also, any half-hearted government hack could find your name, address, driver's license number or passport details on any number of government databases.

Bah! With idiots like this, I sometimes enjoy stringing them along just so that they can waste their time and energy for a change. Accordingly, I have broken the hearts of hundreds of Russian women that have loved me but always seemed to have had some sort of financial crisis towards the end. Sigh. And I so much loved Olga, Svetlana, Tatjana, Inga, Korinna, Petra, et al.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:09 AM

Dear Sirius

Nice one. :smile: I guess they're not making so many Bond films these days.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:07 PM

Guys I like this thread, very funny Sirius and Charles what can I say you are the master of the awful-but-funny joke. :lol:

To cap it all I've just received an unexpected tax rebate. :rolleyes:

Attached File  lucky_me.gif   31.09KB   41 downloads

a_andhika

Generally Recognized As Sane

• IFSQN Senior
  • 338 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia
  • Interests:Manga, Comics, Anime, Epic & High-tech Movies, Video Games, and CSI stuffs

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:24 AM

Simon, can I get the '008' number please... :( ? Ufff.. Ufff... Oh boy.. I hope I can be an Immunity Agent like you someday... :w00t:

PS: Even Halle Berry, Olga Kurylenko, Michelle Yeoh, and Maria Sharapova ( :uhm: ) can't substitute Newsgirl as my Bond Girl... :wub:

IF
safety and quality means perfection
AND
nobody's perfect
THEN
why should I bother?

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:40 PM

Dear Simon,

Amazing stuff.

One wonders what you hv done to generate such popularity. I noticed one relatively new tactic discussed on a site I looked at ( see below) is using a ploy involving selling puppies, notably Yorkshire Terriers. An advance warning.

Despite the humorous aspects, the scope of the main topic is rather astonishing and sometimes tragic, try this –

http://en.wikipedia....vance-fee_fraud

Apologies for the OT but while looking this subject up on the net I chanced on this link which seemed too good not to share, even though it’s not Friday –

http://www.snopes.co...late/engliz.asp

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,232 posts
  • 1293 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:47 AM

Guys I like this thread, very funny Sirius and Charles what can I say you are the master of the awful-but-funny joke. :lol:

To cap it all I've just received an unexpected tax rebate. :rolleyes:

Attached File  lucky_me.gif   31.09KB   41 downloads

Hope you asked them to send a cheque!

Regards,

Tony

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,232 posts
  • 1293 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:50 AM

Apologies for the OT but while looking this subject up on the net I chanced on this link which seemed too good not to share, even though it’s not Friday –

http://www.snopes.co...late/engliz.asp

Rgds / Charles.C

I would recommend the Sheeps foot soap and Brain salad ! :biggrin:

Regards,

Tony

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:54 PM

I had another message from the Major this time, but unfortunately I deleted the email by mistake...Ah well bang goes 15 million USD.

Perhaps a good job as I appear to have a problem with my bank account. Wait a minute I don’t bank with Halifax. :doh:

To ensure you are always protected, we are introducing a new programme
on security called BankSecure-cfx-08 and you'll see a number of initiatives
that will be put in place to enhance your Internet banking experience.

Sequel to the new security measure, our records indicate that your account
was Flagged and has upshot an internal error on our processor.

For security reasons, you must update your account to
restore full access to your Online Banking.
Please Click Here. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
to complete your account update.

Privacy Department.
Halifax Online Banking

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:13 PM

I'm I the only one lucky enough to get these offers? Funny I saw a car the other day with an advert on the side saying something like "earn extra cash working from home - www.beawebsitemillionaire.com" or something like that. The car was the most clapped out rust bucket I ever did see. :lol:

Two more.

Attention,

I am Sgt Marvin Oliver,i am delighted to inform you that the contract panel here in London that just concluded its seating here in our department have just released your name among their immunity agent that will benefit from the diplomatic immunity payment. This panel was primarily delegated by the united nation to investigate manipulated over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our country united kingdom.

I hereby inform you that the united nation and British government has choosing you as their immunity agent there in your country to stand and receive this total amount of $10.1 million dollars by cash immunity delivery to your country which you are to meet with the diplomats on their arrival there in your country international airport to enable them take the clearance on face to face clearing with the customs at the airport to enable them move it to your doorstep without any inspection by the government agent as it has been directed by the united nation and British government.

In this regards, We are going to send your immunity cash payment to you via our accredited shipping company on diplomatic means which all the immunity needed documents to cover this immunity cash funds has been secured, the cash funds is coming on two security proof boxes which the boxes has already been sealed with synthetic nylon and padded with machine.

Please you must know that the united nation want you to pay 50% of this total amount ($10.1 million dollars) to any motherless babies home there in your country.

You don't need to worry for anything because this transaction is 100 risk free, the boxes are coming with a diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house or office there in your country.

Forward to us your contact information as it is stated below:

1. Full Name and address
2. Direct cell/home telephone number
3. Identification, either your id-card, driver's license or international passport.

As soon as i receive the requested information and confirm your readiness to handle this matter, i will process your immunity cash funds proof of ownership certificate and your cash funds delivery approvals form "D" and forward them to you for your own view and record, then i will advise you with the date and time the diplomats will arrive your country.

Forward you next response to this email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and make sure you call me on this telephone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx immediately you forward your information so that even if am not on seat,i can go and check my email for immediate action.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Sgt Marvin Oliver
Telephone: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And

Address: 32 Fleet Street, London,
EC4Y 1AA. London. 83 Gloucester
Rd London SW7 4SS. London.

“RELATIONSHIP ESTABLISHMENT & DEALNOTIFICATION”

I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to
starting a relationship but I believe knowing each other starts from a
step of which I believe I am not making a mistake exposing this very
important business deal to you?

Firstly, let me identify myself without any intention of equivocation,
I am Mr. Gary P. Frank, Financial Expert worked with prime Banks here in
United Kingdom, I will be happy if we can do business together in good
faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us. I have a
transaction deal in the tune of £760,000.000.00-[Seven Hundred & Sixty
Million British Pounds Sterling} to be transferred to any possible safe
account with your good assistance. I have every possibility &
advantages for the proceeds of this account to be paid to you and then
both of us can share equal percentage meaning 25% for you and 65% us
the 10% charity both in your country and main, I am really serious” can
I trust you on this subject matter?

I had discussed this issue privately with the Top Bank Director and he
agreed to help and have instructed me to look for a foreigner who can
be trusted and capable to handle this transaction so that we can
secretly move this money out from UK immediately basing on Investments
plans in your Country. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
concrete special arrangement that will protect us from any breach of
law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is
hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required
arrangements have been made for the completion of this operation.

This money was secretly deposited and placed for an Investment before
the late holder died and none of his families or relatives knows about
this money, I came across this great fortune during an annual
pre-audition. If you can be trusted and capable to handle this business
with me in full confidence & trust, please send me the following
information for documentation preparation and also give me your word of
confidence that we will work as one team and I will get in return what
belongs to me after successful transmission this operation :

(1). Full names:
(2). Private phone numbers:
(3). Current residential address:
(4). Occupation:
(5). Age and Sex:

{6}.Your Full Banking Coordinates as follows.

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account No:
Account Holder's Name:

More Information about yourself ETC.

I look forward hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Gary P. Frank,

Abdul Qudoos

• IFSQN Senior
  • 308 posts
  • 42 thanks
Neutral

• United Arab Emirates
    United Arab Emirates

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:23 PM

This is not a spam,
I received this mail today morning, see the attachment.
The world has enough money and its falling everywhere and running behind us, but we are not taking interest, taking easy...

Dear All,

Pls ignore if not ok with you.
I will confirm if there is anything positive about it.

Regards

FYI... Pls ignore this email who does not like to receive these kind of emails.

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Wed, 4 November, 2009 3:31:31 PM
Subject: FW: Please do it - Microsoft Paying u - Not Fake

Hey...FYI

Subject: FW: Please do it - Microsoft Paying u - Not Fake

Please forward it to your friends

Hai this is not joke i got 4672$ credited in my ICICI account last week

Frnds I got $2163 today only..
So I am forwading to u frnds
Don't miss this chance
Regards,
Sathish kumar.
Vnet - 56639

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got $9386. Was shocked!!!
Hey!!!!!! Am not joking..................
This really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 03/10/2005 6:24 PM
Subject: RE: UK Requirement
Dear Shiva n
This is really amazing I also got 5000 dollars via DD from HDFC, thot it was fake but it really worked..........the amount has been created to my account, what did you get.
Thanks for forwarding this mail

Amit Midha
Front Office Manager
The Trident Hilton
Opposite Jalmahal
Jaipur - 302002

I got $12,101 credited with this months salary, that is why I am sending this to you guys. I am almost going mad. Planning to quit TCS and start a new company.. You guys can join hands. What to say yarr????

Love,
Ajay Joy
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
----- Forwarded by Ajay Joy/CHN/TCS on 09/02/2005 05: 09 PM -----
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:35 PM

Hey guys !!!
this is cool
really really cooollllll
I forwarded this mail to three chaps just half an hour back and i just forgot about it..
then i saw my salary slip, checked my account in the net.
i was wonder stuck to see $30000/- added to my account !! transferred from ms office thru western money transfer !!!
its amazing guys !!!
Go for it.
Act fast. at least before this stupid bill gates gets bankrupt...........
and in case this is true, there is not much time left......
so congratulations in advance.....
for becoming a millionair so easily...
like me.......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dudes and dudettes.......this is truly amazing.........I got $12,545 a few weeks back.......it indeed works.....and hope it works out for all of u..................for details contact me...........

Thnks & Rgds,

Dinesh.

Subject: FW: UK Requirement
Importance: High

Hi,
I got $9386. Was shocked!!! This is cool.
Please forward...

Regards
Ajay

Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 12:02 PM

I have also gotten 34271$ cheque last week for the same knid of mail.You can also try your luck J

Thanks,
Naveen Gupta.
Extn: 9256

Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:59 AM

I have gotten 17934$ cheque some time ago for the same kind of mail. You can also try your luck J
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 2:07 PM
Subject: RE: Microsoft -Don\'t miss this chance....

Hey its really working..

Its not a joke.
Really amazing !!!

I have got $10002 !!!!
Isn't tat coooolll !!!!

-Rashmi

Attached Files

Join me on
Abdul Qudoos on LinkedIn
Follow me on twitter Healthy_Food_
Visit my website Healthy Food Management

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

Dear Abdul,

At least it confirms the popularity of yr email address. :biggrin:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:18 PM

Dear Abdul. It is a 100% cast iron, stone cold fake. Unlike this one:

I am Mrs. Mary Susan Fredrick; I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New
Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 1811 TEAL RUN PLACEDR.FRESNO,TX
77545, United States. I am one of those that executed a Compensation in Nigeria, many
years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over 240,000 while in the US,trying
to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was
directed to meet Mrs. Brooke James, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE,
and I contacted her and she explained everything to me. She said whoever is contacting
us through emails are fake.

She took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I
am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of
$10.5m Moreover, Mrs. Brooke James, showed me the full information of those that are
yet receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiary, and your
email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people,
they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you
to contact Mrs. Brooke James you have to contact her direct on this information below.

MRS.Brooke James COMPENSATION HOUSE

Name Mrs. Brooke James

Email:brookej999@gmail.com

Office Address: 13, Cole Street, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.

You really have to stop dealing with those people that is contacting you and telling
you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them,they are only taking
advantage of you and they will dry you up until you havenothing. The only money I
paid was just $750usd, take note of that. Once again stop contacting those people, I
will advise you to contact Mrs.Brooke James sothat she can help you to deliver your
fund instead of dealing with those liarsthatwill be turning you around asking for
different kind of money to complete yourtransaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Laura Susan Fredrick.

I'M RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH! :band:

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,232 posts
  • 1293 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:58 AM

Received this yesterday:

Attention, I am Barrister Mrs Pauline J. Smith (Esq.) the personal attorney to one of your extended relatives who worked as an oil expatriate here in United Kingdom before he died with his wife and only daughter on the 21 Dec 1988, in a plain crash that killed over 259 passengers.He was my client and his bank has issued me the final notice to provide the next of kin or they will confiscated his account with the US$2,960,000.00 deposit in it, if no claims is forwarded before their end of the year board meeting. I have made several inquiries and efforts to locate any of his extended relatives before I finally got your contact. I have contacted you to have you stand as the next of kin to my late client so the bank will transfer his US$2,960,000.00 deposit to you. Consequent to your reply to this email, I will release all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claim. I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement, which will protect you from any breach of the law. Note, I do not require you to pay me upfront for this service. The claims will not take more than 3 days. Best Regards,Barrister Mrs Pauline J. Smith (Esq.).Telephone number: +447024047822

These people have no morals.

sudarshan

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 50 posts
  • 9 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:18 AM

Hi All

I recieved this spam mail today

Hello Dearest Love,
I am glad to write given the opportunity now, Hope you are fine. Mine is very tough over here in Dakar Senegal,But all the same thank God for your message was a bit relief for me.May God bless and protect you for me.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only two times in the week, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I and with your help will come out here soon,we don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war..

The only person i have now is Rev.Joel Micah who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) He has been very nice to me since we came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the female hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for female.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221-765-934-810) or ( 221-765-934-810) Feel free to call me through his number,If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, i have deposited my trust in you, and i have to make some prayers as regard to this and i am convinced by my God and in my spirit that you are the person destined to help me in my life,Therefore i would not like you to turn me down after depositing all my trust in you.

I have a special reason for contacting you, Because of my urgency need of your help i have to give you more information about me with the hope that you will truly help me as i expect,

Please listen to this, I have my late father's certificate of deposit and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin.

The amount in question is $2.3 (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

I will give you all the necessary information about the money when i hear from you and will introduce you directly to the bank transfer manager for discussions because the bank is waiting for me now to present my partner so that they will release this money to me

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to travel to meet you and live there in your country where i can have my freedom and peace of mind,I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Joel Micah because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and this money if people gets to know about it, Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest,understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a person of vision, and hardworking.

I will like you to call me, like i said I have a lot to tell you,until then have a nice day and always think about me, Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Yours Lovely, attach here is my pic for you i know that you will love it
Anita

Best Regards
Sudarshan Koli
koli.sudarshan@gmail.com

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:11 AM

Dear sudarshan,

I suggest you change yr email address unless you enjoy receiving these missives. :biggrin:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Kamwenji Njuma

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 131 posts
  • 47 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya
  • Interests:Food safety,Quality,Hygiene and Agricultural consultancy.HACCP,BRC Food,ISO22000.ISO9001,GLOBALG.A.P,Etc

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:37 AM

Dear Sudarshan,

I remember getting the same mail months ago and the "lady" even sent me her photo.I gooled and luckly i saw a site warning about the fraudsters.They are a menace and i wish nobody ever falls prey to these tricksters.

Regards,
Jeremy

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:56 AM

Hello everyone,

My latest windfall... :rolleyes:

Greetings!

DHL EXPRESS have been waiting for you to contact our company for your Confirmable Bank Draft of £500.000 GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GBP POUNDS), placed for onward delivery to you by the United Nation Board having their Head Office in United Kingdom, was conceived with the objective of human growth, Educational, and Community development. They only provide us your email address For your information, They have paid for the Security Keeping Fee,Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the DHL EXPRESS to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is (£150 GBP) as delivering Charges fee of the Courier Company. So far, United Nation Board would have paid that but DHL EXPRESS said no because we do not know when you will contact us, You have to contact DHL EXPRESS now with this information bellow.
Full Names;;;
Mobile Telephone Number: ;;;
Country ;;;
Occupation;;;
Home Address ;;;
Yours In Service,
MR Richard Cole
Dispatch Officer
Tel: +447045701102
Email: dhl_express9@sify.com
DHL EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICES.

sudarshan

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 50 posts
  • 9 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:24 AM

Hi

whenever i saw these mail i detete it.......

thank uou......

Best Regards
Sudarshan Koli
koli.sudarshan@gmail.com

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:31 AM

Hi

whenever i saw these mail i detete it.......

thank uou......

So do I. :smile:

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:43 PM

Best I've received...ever. Very clever. :yeahrite:

ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
Email: wwwfbi000111@live.com

FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION:

We believe this notification meets you in a very good present state of mind and health. We the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, DC in conjunction with some other relevant Investigation Agencies here in the United states of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a transaction going on with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as regards to your over-due contract payment which was fully endorsed in your favor accordingly. We will find a way to fix a schedule for you to come to our head-quarter in Washington DC to enable us advise you on what to do, but meanwhile you are further advised to be contacting us via email for now because we are having various investigations that we are working on now. Keep everything regarding to your transaction confidential for security reasons and note that we have not informed the local FBI department in your state regarding this matter because we want to keep e! verything secret until your fund i

In addendum, also be informed that we recently had a meeting with the Mr. Tunde Lemo The one incharge of funds transfer in Central Bank of Nigeria, in the person of Mr. Tunde Lemo along with some of the top officials of the Ministry regarding your case and they made us to understand that your file has been held in abase depending on when you personally come for the claim. They also told us that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous element are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the Central Bank office. We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs. Janet White from ARIZONA has already contacted them and also presented to them all the necessary documentations evidencing your claim purported to have been signed personally by you prior to the release of your contract fund valued at about US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million united states dollars), but!
the Central Bank office did the w

NAME: MR. TUNDE LEMO
OFFICE ADDRESS: Central Bank of Nigeria,
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
Email: tundelemoremitttt@gmail.com

NOTE:

In your best interest, any message that doesn't come from the above official email address and phone numbers should not be replied to and should be disregarded accordingly for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the Central Bank office immediately with the above email address and request that they attend to you payment file as directed so as to enable you receive your contract fund accordingly. Ensure you follow all their procedure as may be required by them as that will further help hasten up the whole procedures as regards to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have in mind that the Central Bank of Nigeria equally has their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms, so delay could be very dangerous. Once again, we will advise that you contact them with the above email address and make sure you forward to them all the necessary in formations which they may require from you prior to the release of your fund to yo! u. All modalities has already been

Without wasting much time, will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay as time is already running out. Should in case you need any more information in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to us so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this project has been completely perfected and you have received your contract fund as stated. Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.
Best Regards,
Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA
Email: wwwfbi000111@live.com

Abdul Qudoos

• IFSQN Senior
  • 308 posts
  • 42 thanks
Neutral

• United Arab Emirates
    United Arab Emirates

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:01 AM

So anyone became a millionaire!!! or just received any rewards by sparing time on it!
Please share your experiences.
Everyone receives lot of mails even with the same subjects and different users but no body cares or stops them...
I never heard any news about the related scams they caught and punished.

Join me on
Abdul Qudoos on LinkedIn
Follow me on twitter Healthy_Food_
Visit my website Healthy Food Management

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users