• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:17 AM

Dear All;

Please take my suggestion which is can lead to an innovation in a seriuos matter , I posted here just to share each other about a thing can be an Innovation in the future which is a small refrigerated box can be used for keeping the sandwitch or any high risk food , the box generated the cooling by battery fitted on the box's bottom (down) ,the battery can be charged for ten hours , these boxes can be used to render the food more safely specialy on the summer session , (good to use for the pupils in schools ) or for a food services companies when they want to distrebute a large a mount of sandwichs to the hotel staff or etc...

please what you think , good idea or unapplicable ?????

Regards
Hygienic

Martec

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

Dear All;

Please take my suggestion which is can lead to an innovation in a seriuos matter , I posted here just to share each other about a thing can be an Innovation in the future which is a small refrigerated box can be used for keeping the sandwitch or any high risk food , the box generated the cooling by battery fitted on the box's bottom (down) ,the battery can be charged for ten hours , these boxes can be used to render the food more safely specialy on the summer session , (good to use for the pupils in schools ) or for a food services companies when they want to distrebute a large a mount of sandwichs to the hotel staff or etc...

Regards
Hygienic

Ask yourself a few key qyestions. What is the problem your innovation is the solution for? How is that problem currently solved? Compared to all the alternative solutions in which way is your innovation better? Can you maximise further the attribute that makes your solution better? Good luck! Martec (Marplug)

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,251 posts
  • 1301 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

Dear All;

Regards
Hygienic

Size and price?

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

1350200352[/url]' post='56317']
Ask yourself a few key qyestions. What is the problem your innovation is the solution for? How is that problem currently solved? Compared to all the alternative solutions in which way is your innovation better? Can you maximise further the attribute that makes your solution better? Good luck! Martec (Marplug)

This innovation is a solution for food poisoning issue, control of high risk food temperature is the key to work on such as this innovation , and this is good for the manufacturers who are involved in this subject and i am a person who is working in a food service company off course such as these things will help much.

Hygienic

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

1350227437[/url]' post='56324']
Size and price?

Dear Tony,
I can suggest the size only , price not in my hand , size is depth and length 30cm and 10cm width.
RegardsHygienic

Martec

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

If a solution to food poisoning then you should have some details about how the frequency of temperature being too high relates to cases of poisoning. That will help define the market scope. Also who has the most concern/has the most to lose from the problem will help determine who may be the target buyer. Martec (Marplug)

mesophile

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 137 posts
  • 142 thanks
Good

• Wales
    Wales
  • Interests:Twitter @DSi77

Chartered Scientist (CSci)
    Member of IFST (MIFST)
    Avid guitar player, dog walker and fitness trainer.
    I love reading, and learning about new fields in food science and technology.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

I would look at the batteries, amont of power required, total weight etc..

If you need something the size of a car battery and the weight to match in order to get a sustainable level of life when run under maximum conditions (i.e. in a car on a hot summer day), then I don't think it is viable.

Remember, always test in the worst conditions, that way you will know the limits of the device.

Also, if it will be used by kids for school it will need to be shock proof.

Good luck!

Simon

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users