Grade - Active

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 21 posts
  • 11 thanks
Neutral

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

Chris Domenico is our food safety expert and technical seller in North America. In his latest blog post he explores some of the effects of the US Government shutdown on food safety.

You can read the entire post here http://safefood360.c...wn-food-safety/

We would love to hear what you think about the topic. Has the government shutdown effected your business somehow?

Safefood 360° - the provider of food safety software for industry leading food businesses

Visit our IFSQN Discussion Forum | Visit our food safety software website

bornyesterday

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 48 posts
  • 8 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

The government shutdown didn't adversely affect my business: they're not as necessary as the Democrats think they are - and it's my understanding the inspection divisions were not furloughed.  I am not a person that will break the law just because I know I won't get caught.  That type of behavior - to me - is similar to how rioters act.

Henry Ford's quote, "Quality is doing it right when no one is looking" is also a favorite of mine and is what I try to live by.  Perhaps the good that came out of it is that I'll be researching ways to create my own library of cached web pages in order to not only ensure their availability, but to track changes.

“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking."  - Henry Ford

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users