MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 10 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

This was announced by the FDA:

The Preventive Controls for Human Food rule and Preventive Controls for Animal Food rule are now final, and compliance dates for some businesses begin in September 2016.

The preventive controls final rules announced today are the result of an extensive outreach effort, and incorporate thousands of public comments, including valuable input from farmers, consumers, the food industry and academic experts, to create a flexible and targeted approach to ensuring food safety.

For more information:

Here is a link to the Final Rule

http://www.fda.gov/F...A/ucm256826.htm 

Martha

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."  The Muppets

Thanked by 3 Members:

ladytygrr

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 203 posts
  • 65 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading, cycling, writing, camping, knitting, movies, music, family + pets, trying to play the guitar

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

Martha,

Thank you for all of the information and support you've provided to all of us on the forum with regard to FSMA (not to mention everything else you share wisdom on!  :biggrin: ). 

I've added these to my bookmarks list and will be perusing them in the near future.

Thank you!

~Emily~

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the darkest of places if you look at it right. -Grateful Dead

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users