MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 25 February 2016 - 03:11 PM

The FDA is having a public meeting on March 21 about the Foreign Supplier Verification Program requirements.  THIS IS NOT FOR ANYONE WHO IS REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH PREVENTIVE CONTROLS UNDER THE HUMAN OR ANIMAL FOOD RULES.

This is for people who only import human or animal foods.  It would also be of benefit to anyone who exports food to the US and sells to an importer and not to a manufacturer.

It is FREE, and the FDA meetings are usually extremely informative.  You can attend by webcast.

Here is the link to sign up.

http://www.ppleventr...rce=govdelivery

Again, there will be a webcast, but they want people to sign up ahead of time.  If you sign up and cannot attend, there most likely will be a recording of all the sessions provided a week or so after the meeting.

Martha

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."  The Muppets

Thanked by 1 Member:

Maltus

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 46 posts
  • 13 thanks
Neutral

• Spain
    Spain

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:02 AM

Thank you a lot, MWidra. I had just seen it on FDA's web, but I didn't know about webscast.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users