the action plan should contain the following points:
1. Problem description.
2. Root cause ( you might use the fish-bone diagram or 5 why's technique).
3. CAPA (corrective action- preventive action).
4. Responsible for doing CAPA.
5. Due date.
- Developing into the hard plastic and glass policy or into the Foreign body control SOP.
- Maybe you can do something easily which is saying that the packaging will be supervised and reviewed QC team and the labels will be disbursed according to the number of the bags of the finish products.
it all depends on the root cause of the problem, you need just to make right to have an efficient CAPA.