I have read every topic on this site and found a few helpful things to get 2.4.8 up and running at our plastics plant, but I am still lacking in some areas.
If you can help me in any way id great appreciate it!
We manufacture plastic jars, by the read of 2.4.8 there's no way around implementing some sort of program. So here are my questions.
1. What pathogens should I be testing for?
2. What areas should I even be testing?
3. I keep hearing and reading the word zone, is this in reference to Geographical?
4. is this as simple as swabbing hands once a quarter?
5. Does anyone have any suggestions on an accredited lab to use?
I am not going to have any issues writing up a SOP, Schedule and such, I just want to make sure I am testing for the correct things.