• Quick Navigation
Photo

Could anyone share the current core set of Marks & Spencers (M&S) codes of practice?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Nick Robertson

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:23 PM

Afternoon all,

I was wondering if anyone could share the current core set of M&S codes of practice?

I am looking to carry out a gap analysis and need to understand the expectation.

Many thanks, Nick

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,071 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:40 PM

M&S are quite protective of these, in my experience. Not unheard of for a client to ask us to confirm compliance with a standard that they apparently can't actually share with us...

I have managed to obtain some due to necessity, but I'd be very wary of sharing them here due to that protective approach. (Which I find a little surprising, as they're really quite thorough!)

If you're dealing direct with them then I'd get in touch with your technical contact at M&S, as you'll also need their input on which of the various CoPs are actually going to apply to your product(s)/site(s).

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:40 PM

Afternoon all,

I was wondering if anyone could share the current core set of M&S codes of practice?

I am looking to carry out a gap analysis and need to understand the expectation.

Many thanks, Nick

Hi Nick,

This won't answer yr specific query but JFI -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ce/#entry151349

https://www.ifsqn.co...ice/#entry59737

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users